Has Sabs found herself a BF? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #16
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Yeah mojo you are obviously right, but its my point, it doesn't belong here, since other gossip about this topic isn't discussed here so noone sees the other side of the medal at the moment.

I would love to have seen the reaction of some people if the other stuff got openly discussed here , there would have been an uprising of how can you dare to talk about this all over the place, but now its bild and its ok ?
No sir !

@mojo, get some writing done, we need this, after this mess
Is it not allowed to be discussed here? Or does a handful of people cry for it to be deleted if someone tries to discuss it?
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #17
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah mojo you are obviously right, but its my point, it doesn't belong here, since other gossip about this topic isn't discussed here so noone sees the other side of the medal at the moment.

I would love to have seen the reaction of some people if the other stuff got openly discussed here , there would have been an uprising of how can you dare to talk about this all over the place, but now its bild and its ok ?
No sir !

agree. gossip is gossip and shouldn't be posted here. I assume Ian couldn't estimate the credibility of BILD, especially as they reported it as a fact. You did realize that the BZ already changed their headline? From "Lisicki loves Starke" to "Does Lisicki love Starke?" It's the old yellow press trick to get some readers.

Danke für die Blumen! Aber bitte, bitte nicht mit der Realität verwechseln, ok? Und bitte glaubt nicht alles, was im Internet steht.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #18
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I'm perfectly calm Mojo. I was just asking a question!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #19
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
absolutely right!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #20
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

If nothing else Mojo, should give you plenty of new material!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #21
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

OK... echt überraschend, dass sich so ein BILD(!!!)-Artikel hier als dermaßende Hiobsbotschaft für manche herausstellt!?
1. Es ist die Bild! Beim lesen spürt man regelrecht die Hirnzellen absterben.
2. Wenns stimmt: so what? Kein Fan mehr weil manche Gerüchte nicht zutreffen? Come on... Macht euch nicht lächerlich.

I think a certain someone is quite pi**ed about BILD right now!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #22
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I am aware of the old rumours and this new rumour. In fact I've read plenty of gossip on the internet about the old rumour and never found it to be proof but it was compelling, but with this BILD article now I am confused about what is the truth.

I even told the gossipers to be careful about their gossip thread because the rumours were spreading to a broader group of fans and people on Bine's facebook were even calling her out on them, and now with the new rumour as well. We imagine how Sabine would be feeling to read that when she wants to keep it private, as is her right?

Whatever the truth is I just hope that these rumours (new and old) don't distract Sabine too much from her tennis.

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 18th, 2012 at 12:03 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #23
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm always amazed at how disrespectful some people behave on Facebook sites of athletes, even though they´re using their real name to post this stuff...some people simply have no shame at all.

My Tennis Photography - Flickr
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #24
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I'm always amazed at how disrespectful some people behave on Facebook sites of athletes, even though they´re using their real name to post this stuff...some people simply have no shame at all.
Yeah and people too often pass off rumours as the absoloute truth. Apparently a fan announced they were ditching Sabs because of this BILD article and there's been references to the other rumour on her page before as well. I imagine how Bine would feel reading that since she doesn't want people to know about her alleged relationships.

For the record, whatever her relationship, I am still a big fan! I wouldn't judge her on how she chooses to live her life. I love her as a kind person and my favourite tennis player.

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #25
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Well in regard to the old rumors not getting more media attention, that kind of shows that there's a slight little bit of decency left in the media. Speculating about her having a boyfriend is one thing, speculation of that other kind can cause serious damage and apparently not even BILD is willing to go that low.... maybe that's a shred of hope for the human race.

You can be sure that these rumors have made their way to those journalists as well, the fact that they don't pick up on it shows me that this is one of the few things where even tabloids are not willing to go.

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #26
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

I disagree. They will continue with the boyfriend thing if there's anything to go by (if they attend an event together or something like that) but they won't hit on the other thing. They could have a long time ago if they wanted, like I said above, that seems to be one of the few things that even tabloids don't want to be involved in.

People bringing that up on her Facebook thing is one thing, the media doing articles on it an entirely other. I highly doubt that will happen.

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #27

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Breaking News: People are interested in the lives of star athletes. Sabine wants to be a top 10 player and win grand slams? Well people are going to be interested in you. Especially when you're blonde, friendly, and have a great smile. It might suck but there's no such thing as a "private" life. If she spent half the time focusing on tennis that she focused on hiding her "private" life then her natural talent would achieve her goals. I'm sure many here will disagree but think about it objectively for a second.
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Yeah and people too often pass off rumours as the absoloute truth. Apparently a fan announced they were ditching Sabs because of this BILD article and there's been references to the other rumour on her page before as well. I imagine how Bine would feel reading that since she doesn't want people to know about her alleged relationships.

For the record, whatever her relationship, I am still a big fan! I wouldn't judge her on how she chooses to live her life. I love her as a kind person and my favourite tennis player.
First, you're a total wierdo. Second, you "dumped" her for Cirstea when she started losing a few matches. Third, no one gives a rats ass if one fan stops following her because of a rumor.

You're either 12 or need a serious dose of reality.
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #29
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
If she spent half the time focusing on tennis that she focused on hiding her "private" life then her natural talent would achieve her goals. I'm sure many here will disagree but think about it objectively for a second.
That is a very valid point to make, hiding something can be a struggle and I'm sure it has hurt her focus in some way or another in the past.

It's an unfortunate situation to be in but apparently she feels that it's still better way to go than having it out in the open - whatever it may be..and we have to respect her decision and support her

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #30
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
First, you're a total wierdo. Second, you "dumped" her for Cirstea when she started losing a few matches. Third, no one gives a rats ass if one fan stops following her because of a rumor.

You're either 12 or need a serious dose of reality.
Absolutely uncalled for! Why so pressed, I wonder....? Well, maybe I have the answer...

I never thought I'd rush to Mike's defense but he didn't say anything wrong here.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote