Has Sabs found herself a BF? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #1
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Has Sabs found herself a BF?

So.............any truth in the rumours about her & Ben Starke, the 3-day eventer I think he is? Or just friends?

I've certainly seen the odd tweet between them.

Lucky guy if true!!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #2
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

this one? a smart guy but they'll probably meet next time in London for the Olympics if Ben get's his shoulder fit.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #3
country flag Ian Aberdon

Too quick for me BK! I believe he is a swimmer not an eventer as I had thought - I recall Sabs has said she has a few friends in the swimming world - & she loves swimming!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #4
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Too quick for me BK! I believe he is a swimmer not an eventer as I had thought - I recall Sabs has said she has a few friends in the swimming world - & she loves swimming!
What's an eventer?
Yes, he's a swimmer and he won the bronze medal last year's WC in shanghai with the medley relay

but he's got shoulder probs atm

but, did anybody (she or he) confirmed this BILD news yet?
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #5
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
What's an eventer?
Yes, he's a swimmer and he won the bronze medal last year's WC in shanghai with the medley relay

but he's got shoulder probs atm

I have no idea whether this rumour is true or not. Did the rumours start in BILD? I wouldn't particularly trust BILD news judging from what I have read about them. They seem to be a bit of a gossip style paper. But I do know that eventing is the horse riding (equestrian) competition. 3 day eventing- dressage, cross-country, show jumping.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #6
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I'm going to bite... what's her "real relationship"?

I'm honestly asking

Calling BILD a bit of a "gossip style player" is the understatement of the year. They`re blatantly lying and deceiving on a daily basis, I wouldn't wipe my butt with this piece of shit "newspaper".

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #7
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Calling BILD a bit of a "gossip style player" is the understatement of the year. They`re blatantly lying and deceiving on a daily basis, I wouldn't wipe my butt with this piece of shit "newspaper".

That's why I asked this:
Code:

New rumour to combat old rumour,

there were tweets (about christmas and WTA Miami)but not really strange ones

Wanna see her on court again
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #8
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
i'm tempted, but not ready yet, to post this for you, but since it's so easy to find that yourself in this subforum, take a tour.
Ok, I seriously feel that I'm missing out on something here. Could you maybe send me a PM or something?

My Tennis Photo Database
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #9
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Stupid Stupid move. Bine !!
calm down, gurl - I'm pretty sure that wasn't her idea
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #10
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
i hope so and that Bild just made that shit up on their own , but the timing doesn't support this theory at all.

the article itself is so stupid, Sabines BF and his teammates don't seem to respect her will to keep it privat, that would be an arse of a BF.

So Staged the whole thing
would be a mess but what about theoption, not she but he needs an alibi gf

and their managements made a deal over their heads, not unusual to handle those things these days
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #11
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

We`re not living in the 40s anymore, I really don't see why this would be an issue

My Tennis Photo Database
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #12
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
We`re not living in the 40s anymore, I really don't see why this would be an issue
It's not an issue for most of the human race anymore. But I can understand Lisicki's fear that it may be an issue for sponsors.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #13
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

I would get it with other sports maybe but tennis? Some of the sports most successful and iconic players are in the same boat...I really don't see how anybody could take offense.

Whatever, no nice situation for her to be in

My Tennis Photo Database
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #14
country flag Ian Aberdon

Quote:
i'm tempted, but not ready yet, to post this for you, but since it's so easy to find that yourself in this subforum, take a tour.

out of curiosity, since when is it ok to talk about such things in here, or why did Ian even start this thread in the first place, others were holding those topics back a long time to not boost the rumors and those rumors are much bigger and a lot more believable than this Bild Crap ?

The Timing of this BS is so telling, that this whole story is faked, just to silence the real rumors.

Stupid Stupid move. Bine !!
Well, it's appeared in the public domain, courtesy of Bild. Yes, it may be a shitrag of a paper, but it is a story out in the public domain & out there, before I raised the question on here, a public forum. I am merely curious to know if there is substance to the story or not. In the UK, we have equally shit newspapers, but sometimes they do actually publish items that turn out to be true. Not always, but sometimes!

Bild says Sabs & Ben Starke are an item (ie. together). You guys in Germany may know better as to whether they are, or they aren't - closer to the action, if you like!!

At the end of the day though, our views on Sabs's life aren't worth a hill of beans. Sabs will live out her life the way SHE wants to, not how other people want her to. And there's nothing wrong with that. If she & Mr Starke ARE an item...GOOD FOR HER I SAY! If she's seeing anyone else...GOOD FOR HER I SAY! If it's no-one? Well, you get the drift!

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #15
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
right, but it's pure fiction what they wrote, no picture, nothing at all,just to people sitting apart watching hockey, so not worth the attention of being postet here in my opinion, other things weren't posted because of beeing not clear enough and because they don't belong here, not because they weren't in a newspaper.
yes it's a big newspaper and sometimes they get things right, but reading this article, you see it's pure speculation or faked for other reasons, if they would suck that much in keeping things privat, that a newspaper brings it up, this would have happened earlyer.

you could get from her interviews that she was seeing someone since mid last year, not January btw.

in my opinion this thread should be closed or deleted, nothing will come out of it, it should have been posted in news and articles and rot there.
can everybody please calm down.

and to those who constantly advertise the "real" rumors. there is nothing as "real rumors". that's an oxymoron. rumors are rumors.

the only statement we have so far is: "private life is private"

accept that we know nothing.
that goes out to ziva and the kiddo. no hard feelings but you are going overboard, girls...
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote