Erika Takao in 2008 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2006, 02:42 PM   #1
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Erika Takao in 2008

I saw her result at Netherland Tournament in main draw
anyone have her info ?
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2006, 03:01 PM   #2
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
She just only 18 years old and She won 50K Gifu this year
Date of Birth October 12, 1987
ITF Women's Circuit singles titles 1
Current Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Rankings Singles 231
Career-High Singles No. 212 (May 15, 2006)

Last edited by Nicky_608 : Jun 18th, 2006 at 03:07 PM.
Nicky_608 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 03:04 PM   #3
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Takao's pic

Old Jun 18th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #4
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
I saw her match today at Rosmalen, I spoke to her a little before it. I will post pictures later

I really like Erika and I hope she has a good future

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #5
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
She looks so small!
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 07:15 PM   #6
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
oh she was, she was tiny

I love this girl She was quite pleasant to speak to before the match. I am new fan

Old Jun 19th, 2006, 05:32 PM   #7
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
She is so short?!
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2006, 09:06 PM   #8
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
She's short. She kinda looks/plays like Rika Fujiwara.
Her coach is a former pro, Kyoko Nagatsuka.

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 01:45 AM   #9
country flag Yoshi

Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold
left:Erika right:Rika
Yoshi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 06:05 AM   #10
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
You know when Rika is taller than you, you're very short. Thanks for the pic Yoshi! Where's that from?
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 05:36 PM   #11
country flag -sugi-

Here are my pictures:

Old Jun 20th, 2006, 09:22 PM   #12
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
GoPin, did you watch the match? What did you make of Erika? And the match?
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 06:05 AM   #13
country flag -sugi-

Yes, I watched it It was the match I waited for all day. Despite the score, the two were fairly evenly matched, Erika had a few problems controlling volleys, but had a nice baseline game and technically she is good She also was pretty nervous I think and in the second set she let 3-1 but Kostanic won the next 5 games. I think she has a bright future, she could be in the top 100 I think next year I enjoyed watching her as well, and I now really like her

Old Jun 21st, 2006, 06:12 AM   #14
country flag pcrtennis

Oh great! Hopefully she can get into the top ten by the end of the year!!
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 04:25 PM   #15
country flag -sugi-

top 10 ? I would love that I think he could be in the top 50, maybe 40 if she keeps training. She could currently be a lot tougher. I think she will end the year in the top 120. Go Erika