Klaartje Liebens - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #1
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute
Klaartje Liebens

Interview
https://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/...ier-point-wta/
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #2
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Klaartje Liebens

Photos
https://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/...ualifications/
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Time to bump Klaartje's thread

She got a WTA ranking for the first time this week. She's now ranked 868
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2015, 08:21 PM   #4
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Another deserved bump for my Liebchen

Has a total 5 ITF titles, all are 10k
2013 $10,000 Mytilini (H); $10,000 Manchester (IH)
2014 $10,000 Brussels (CL); $10,000 Balikesir (H); $10,000 Sharm El Sheikh (H)
Also has another few finals in 10k and few QFs in 25k.

This week she got a WC for the qualies of The Diamond Games in Antwerp (Premier 12) which is her first WTA tournament ever and she managed to qualify beating Krejcikova(WTA-158) 6-4 6-3, Barbieri(WTA-203) 7-5 7-5 and Bonaventure(WTA-200) 2-6 6-1 7-6(3) Definitely the best three wins she has ever had until now and for sure the best week of Liebchen's career so far
Have to notice she fought back from *3-5 15-40 in the second set against Barbieri and from *1-2 0-40 plus some other breakpoints in the last set against Bonaventure

She will meet Mona Barthel in the first round (WTA-42).
Let's be honest, her game lacks of a lot of things even tho she can play well at times and her results are showing a lot of inconsistency so a win against a player such as Mona is quite unlikely but she has the attitude and the motivation of a great player and this might help her a lot in the future, with also a lot of work of course

I wish for her that it will keep going this way or even better

Last edited by Sam. : Feb 9th, 2015 at 09:00 PM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 10:10 AM   #5
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light

Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 10:13 AM   #6

Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light Barty_Tennisfan is a glorious beacon of light

Some pics of the match vs Bonaventure

Old Feb 13th, 2015, 10:17 AM   #7

Old Feb 14th, 2015, 09:03 AM   #8
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Liebchen lost 2 & 0 against Barthel Should've won more games and definitely could've but that wasn't a good attitude from Klaartje that day and looks like she was tired physically but also mentally
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 12:12 PM   #9

Yes, after the match she said she wasn't recovered from her match against Bonaventure...
But during the match, it looked like she didn't care (she behaved like Stephens at some point )
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 12:15 PM   #10

Vs Barthel

Old Feb 14th, 2015, 12:16 PM   #11

Old Feb 16th, 2015, 06:19 AM   #12

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Klaartje into top 300 this week
CHR at 295
Old Feb 16th, 2015, 07:32 AM   #13

Great
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 07:02 AM   #14

When is she going to play again??
She didn't play a match after her R1 in Antwerp and that's already three weeks ago...
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 11:29 AM   #15

She's playing in Irapuato (Mexico) $25k starting 16th of March.
This week there is only one $25k, next week there is none. I think that clarifies it a bit.