Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #121
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013!

This match...

Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:24 PM   #122
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
I am so mad at her right now!

So unprofessional of her asking her coach to leave the court.

But I guess this is what happens when you mix business with pleasure. And when it's more pleasure than business...
I actually like her coach and he was always very supportive as far as I can remember when she was playing well.

She is 10k level at the moment, so he has his right to be upset.

Sorana wants girls to be treated fair, but she also has to show respect to her coach.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:38 PM   #123
country flag Curcubeu

Just emberrassing.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:41 PM   #124
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

wth is this
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:42 PM   #125
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
She's basically having a Bye to the QF, to be honest, actually even to the SF.
Quote:
Come on, Torro-Flor can be dangerous on clay, Putintseva too.

I hope she makes it to the quaterfinals, but I have bad experiences with Romanians seeded in tournaments
Right, but not proud.

She deserved this loss so much, for not playing any tennis at all & for being a spoiled brat.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:43 PM   #126
country flag Curcubeu

Shocking.

Our girls just can't lose gracefully.

Put a little bit of pressure on them and see them fold like a cheap tent.

Did she have a look at the draw? So much fail can't be put in words. Idiotic.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:45 PM   #127

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Shocking.

Our girls just can't lose gracefully.
Oh, they can, but when they do it's called winning
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:48 PM   #128
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Umm... reports and the scoreline suggest this was not pretty. Sori . Hope she gets her game together by the time RG comes.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:57 PM   #129
country flag Curcubeu

Sorana doesn't deserve any consolation or hugs after this shit. She is a grown up woman, but even my little brother is acting more mature.

She decided to enter Marrakesh. Well, if she is more interested in driving a Porsche, she should have entered Stuttgart.

The only man that is having my pity is her coach.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:58 PM   #130
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Wow, I come here and see this. What the heck just happened?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:59 PM   #131

Quote:

Put a little bit of pressure on them and see them fold like a cheap tent.

Did she have a look at the draw? So much fail can't be put in words. Idiotic.
What pressure? Scheepers game was poor, but still way better than Sorana's.

As far as her looking at the draw, I'm sure she did. I believe Azarenka and Niculescu when they say they don't look at the draw, but Sori is one of those who most definitely look at these things.

I hope I'm mistaken right now, but I predict a downfall clay season for her. And a well deserved one, I might add. If she decides to stop playing childish games with her coach, the umpires or her opponents and focus on serious practice and matches, she may be one day, in that top 20, if not, she'll always have modelling and ice cream.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:59 PM   #132
country flag Curcubeu

Just imagine the worst you have ever seen a pro player play and behave on court - that's what happened.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:02 PM   #133
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Wow, I come here and see this. What the heck just happened?
I don't really know, I didn't see it, but the scoreline is really bad and everyone is saying that she didn't look like she was trying. I'm not sure if she was just playing so bad it looked like she wasn't trying, or if she really wasn't trying for some reason. Also, apparently something happened with her coach.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:02 PM   #134

Quote:
Sorana doesn't deserve any consolation or hugs after this shit. She is a grown up woman, but even my little brother is acting more mature.

She decided to enter Marrakesh. Well, if she is more interested in driving a Porsche, she should have entered Stuttgart.

The only man that is having my pity is her coach.
I'm with you 100 percent on this one.

Poor Victor Ionita
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:04 PM   #135
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
What pressure? Scheepers game was poor, but still way better than Sorana's.

As far as her looking at the draw, I'm sure she did. I believe Azarenka and Niculescu when they say they don't look at the draw, but Sori is one of those who most definitely look at these things.

I hope I'm mistaken right now, but I predict a downfall clay season for her. And a well deserved one, I might add. If she decides to stop playing childish games with her coach, the umpires or her opponents and focus on serious practice and matches, she may be one day, in that top 20, if not, she'll always have modelling and ice cream.
The pressure of having an open road to the final and being the favourite in a tournament.

If you look closely, most Romanian tennis players these days play their best when they have no pressure at all or when you least expect it.
Beating Top 10 players in slams R1, then lose to ITF players in R2.

Simona fucked up 2 Fes titles, last year she was the only Top 100 player in the SF. Irina-Camelia reached Marbella F and won Tashkent completely out of the blue, while she was getting routined in every clay tournament she entered as a seed. Cadantu, the same, won Biella 100k out of the blue and reaching Monterrey F, as well as Katowice SF when she was basically a walking bye.
And Alexandra D, her Warsaw titles were also completely unexpected, she was playing her best tennis (which doesn't mean that she was messing up many cakewalk draws).

However, it's just a tendency I noticed. It shows that they all have so much more game than they show.