Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #61
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2012!

Sorana's English is so good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HoVWV4NM4L4
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #62
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana is all in?
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #63
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Against Peer, Lepchenko and AMG for a spot in the QF.

I know you are a Romanian tennis players, but please... please, not this time...
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #64
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

AMG is dangerous on clay, even on a fast clay. But Sorana can do it, can not ?
Old May 7th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #65
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing 3rd top 10 win of the year
Now don't f*ck up this perfect draw!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #66
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

0/7
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #67
country flag grs

I swear that I'll never follow a Sorana's match live or on scoreboard. I was on a verge of a heart attack.
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #68
country flag Curcubeu

You must be new.

Old May 8th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #69
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
You must be new.

Not really I said that after every match she played but I can't help myself I am a suicide
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #70
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Why she couldn´t close it out..

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #71
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Not really I said that after every match she played but I can't help myself I am a suicide
I know.

However, I'm so used to those roller coasters that I don't know it the other way. Everytime I think, ok, this time it's going to be different, but once a choker, always a choker.

My ATP faves aren't any better...
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #72
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sorana.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #73
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

I cant believe this! This loss is most harmful for me in very long time horrible for Sori after beating Bartoli & so unfair she was the better player I dont think there is needed to be said more than this 0/7 :/// ugh is she on list for rome q?
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #74
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

Everytime I think, ok, this time it's going to be different, but once a choker, always a choker.
I remember what my father used to say when I was a little boy and I upset my mother doing stupid things:
(with love in his voice ) "Look dear, he's stupid but he is our stupid".

So: she's a choker but she is OUR choker
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #75
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
ugh is she on list for rome q?
She is in the main draw after Hantuchova withdrew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
So: she's a choker but she is OUR choker
Nice story.

Yes, our beloved choker and still I wouldn't mind if she changes there.