Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #46
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future
Re: Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2012!

I hope she can at least put up a fight against her

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #47
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

No chance in her current form, but you never know with Sorana...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #48
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That's a tough draw, but the whole draw is probably tough.

Edit: actually looking at the draw I see there were a lot of better draws she could have gotten. Oh well.

Last edited by HowardH : May 4th, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #49
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Took the 2nd set 6-4
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #50
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

She beats Bartoli 6:7 6:4 6:3

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #51
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Random, but it's Sorana we are talking about.

Choked hard in the 1st, but super clutch in the final set.

A wide open draw for her now and that fast clay suits her game perfectly!
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #52
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Another top 10 win.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #53
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Bravo Sorana! Super!

She closed the match on her serve, it's something new for Sorana

It was a typical clay women tennis match - the girl who made first break lost the set
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #54
country flag Curcubeu

Important win because her points for winning Cagnes come off, so she has a chance to keep up her ranking and stay into Top 32 in the Race.

Next round is either out of form AMG or Pironkova. She should beat them both on fast clay.
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #55
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Important win because her points for winning Cagnes come off, so she has a chance to keep up her ranking and stay into Top 32 in the Race.

Next round is either out of form AMG or Pironkova. She should beat them both on fast clay.
She should, but we are talking about Sorana here.
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #56
country flag Curcubeu

About Romanians...

My thoughts exactly, though.
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #57
country flag grs

Quote:
About Romanians...

My thoughts exactly, though.
It's not really true about all Romanians. The girl from may avatar is a great champion with no fail outs, for example. (And she's very beautiful too - one of the most beautiful sport women in the world )
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #58
country flag Curcubeu

Sorry, Romanian tennis players of the 21st century.
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #59
country flag grs

Quote:
Sorry, Romanian tennis players of the 21st century.
Right, but Sorana is the Romanian Queen of unexpected result Simona, for example is more predictable, in the normal limits of actual women tennis I would say.

And, what about Kvitova and Li - they could lose to anyone when they are off
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #60
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That's an unexpected result. Well, Marion doesn't really like clay I think, but it's still a good win. Good luck to Sori in the next round.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote