Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2013, 12:36 PM   #226
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013!

Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2013, 12:52 PM   #227
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Embarrassing as usual, although it takes something to make Serena look like a retriever.
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:02 PM   #228
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

Irmc
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:15 PM   #229
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, she is really dumb at times.
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM   #230

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

At times? She doesn't deserve to be seeded in any tennis competition. She's totally worthless.
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:20 PM   #231
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

She wants it too much, you can deny it.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:29 PM   #232

LOL

Caroline Garcia (114 WTA) - 3 games against Serena
Sorana Cirstea (30 WTA, seeded 26) - 2 games against Serena
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:31 PM   #233
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
LOL

Caroline Garcia (114 WTA) - 3 games against Serena
Sorana Cirstea (30 WTA, seeded 26) - 2 games against Serena
There is a prize for whom take more games from Serena at this RG? In that case Sharapova has no chance to win it
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:40 PM   #234

No prize, just one more proof (if necessary) that Sweet Sorana is lame. The reason Serena gets to the higher stages of these tournaments (and sometimes wins them) is she gets opponents that crap in their pants only thinking they are gonna go on court against her.
Sharapova has had problems with SW for years now and probably she won't beat her ever again because of the mental handicap. The ones who can take Serena out are younger opponents who she never played with or played only once. They can really surprise her. Sloane did it. Simona almost did it two years ago in Wimbledon. And I'm sure Simona will kick her ass one of these days. Mark my words.
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #235
country flag grs

Serena will not get younger, so she will lose her supremacy sooner or later, but, now she is unplayable.
Sorana tried very hard to keep the step with Serena, but many times Serena responded too exactly to the best Sorana balls, like a true defender, shaking Sorana (already weak) confidence. If I am angry for something is about the easy balls she lost at the net, throwing out great opportunities to score more games. But no chance for winning today.

Last edited by grs : May 31st, 2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:13 PM   #236
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Sori
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:40 PM   #237
country flag Curcubeu

Sorana is bipolar.

She desperately needs rhythm to get her game going, but does everything to not let that happen. Most of the time it will hurt her opponents as well which leads to some epic crapfests, but against other hard hitters it doesn't do her well at all.

I don't see this one changing very soon. However, she reached R3, added 160 points to her ranking and might get a much better seeding at Wimbledon now. We will see.
Old May 31st, 2013, 03:25 PM   #238
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Sorana is bipolar.
Did you mean "literally" bipolar, as a psychiatric disorder?
How do you know that?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 03:34 PM   #239
country flag Curcubeu

No, of course not literally.

I just want to express that the way her game works and the actual way she competes and plays her matches doesn't add up at all.

Of course there are a lot of bashers out there, but they mostly bash, because they are unfit, have serious flaws on one wing, have no clue about the dimensions of the court in general or are slow as hell. Sorana isn't the best mover herself, but not well below average and not that bad that she has to go for every shot.

It's also why she has so many matches where she kind of tanks the opening sets, like a training session to get some rhythm and win it in 3. It doesn't make any sense at all with which attitude she goes into her matches.

Last edited by Curcubeu : May 31st, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:45 PM   #240
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Sori

She lost the match before it began. Serena never let her sink her teeth in the match.

I only got to see the last three games, but what I saw from Serena was very good. Sori hit some excellent passing shots that Serena picked from her shoes and also made a great stab volley. Plus, her serve was ridiculous.

Still not a bad tournament for Sorana. Let's hope she gets a kind draw at Wimbledon.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote