Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #181
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013!

Sorana Cirstea ‏@sorana_cirstea
Got my brother and my coach Real Madrid tickets 4 tonight...not sure if I did that cuz Im a thoughtful person or cuz I wanna get rid of them

Princess Sorana having mercy with her coach allowing him one evening of spare time. We are not worthy.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #182
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Old May 5th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #183
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

And so she got herself a free night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
Things lose their charm the minute money becomes involved.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #184
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Sorana will beat Morita easily and will make big problems to Errani. I even feel that she will produce a surprise in the second round only to be trashed by Vinci in third round.
_ Checked
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #185
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Gabi, now you can admit that you did something in Morita's water.
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #186

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Lost 57 62 46

So many BP opportunities in the third and nothing. Thank god Morita retired yesterday, otherwise it could have been another first round exit for Miss Cirsteia.
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #187
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Sori lost 6-4 in the third against Errani .

Apparently in tears at the end, I believe she hurt her ankle a bit?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #188
country flag Curcubeu

I didn't watch it, but I guess it wasn't much different from their Dubai encounter.

Just frustrating, but what should she do? She won't be able to outgrind Errani, therefore she has to go for the winners, but it's nearly impossible for her to be consistent enough in the end and despite 69 unforced errors, she had great chances to win this match.
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #189
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I was right again with the problems she raised to Errani. Unfortunately she twisted her angle at 4-4 in first set and in short time she lost first set and the first two games in the second sets. From that moment she played an exceptional tennis who brought her 7 consecutive games. I didn't watch anymore form 3-2 but I think that eventually she paid for the energy lost running so much with an injured ankle. I am sure that without her stupid injury she would won in 2 sets.

As about Errani - watching the two Romanian's matches today I restated my opinion that Alexandra is more talented than Sara and without her injury she could be in top 20, at least, in that moment.
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #190
country flag Curcubeu

Of course Dulgheru would be ranked around Top 20. I guess comparable to CSN at the moment as they are both rather consistent and both know to play on clay.

There is no reason, Alexandra, without her injuries would have been ranked lower in the weaker field now than when the knees started messing up. She had over 2000 ranking points after Miami 2011 (#26) which would indeed be enough for a Top 20 place at the moment.
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #191
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

So frustrating, I can't deal with this
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #192

Rome, MD:

(15)Ivanovic vs. U. Radwanska
Cirstea vs. Morita
Goerges vs. Q
BYE vs. (3)Azarenka

Another golden draw for Miss Cirstea, another dollar.
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #193
country flag Curcubeu

It's Sorana, so she will lose this this time.
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #194
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Rome, MD:

(15)Ivanovic vs. U. Radwanska
Cirstea vs. Morita
Goerges vs. Q
BYE vs. (3)Azarenka

Another golden draw for Miss Cirstea, another dollar.
Ivanovic in second, Azarenka in third, this is golden draw?
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #195

Azarenka is still not fully recovered after her injury, she lost to Makarova in Madrid (if one of these girls want to kick Azarenka's ass now is the time to do so), and Ana is playing crap, despite her semifinal appearance this week.

So yes, it is kinda golden draw... But I was only referring to the first round, I don't think Sorana will go "that deep" in this tournament so that I can worry about her facing Azarenka

Last edited by Belle de Jour : May 11th, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote