Stuttgart Success? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 02:12 PM   #16
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuttgart Success?

Yvonne Meusburger def Agi 7-6(4) 6-3

She had 5 SP in the 1st set on Meusburgers serve. That is if the SB was correct, because at one time it said that Agi won the 1st set 6-4. In the 2nd set she had a double break and was serving at *3-0, but lost the last 6 games. Hopefully that was not because of pain or an injury.

Good to have her back again.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 03:38 PM   #17
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it . Straight sets to Cheeseburger isn't a great result… Whatever, I didn't have expectations and it's so amazing to even see her playing again . The more worrying thing at this point is the choke in the second set and the disastrous break point conversion rate . Back to Chokevay .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 03:39 PM   #18
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I would really like to see Ági play doubles but does she have a special ranking and if so is it good enough for her to get into the draw? Does anyone have any knowledge about this or will we find out tomorrow.

Also, people should ask around for people who went to the tournament to see if they can find any pictures of her .
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:41 PM   #19
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it does take a little while to find winning form again. Let's hope she can do it soon.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:46 PM   #20
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
I would really like to see Ági play doubles but does she have a special ranking and if so is it good enough for her to get into the draw? Does anyone have any knowledge about this or will we find out tomorrow.

Also, people should ask around for people who went to the tournament to see if they can find any pictures of her .
4 member of her official fan club went to stuttgart, tomorrow we will get the pictures.

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 05:05 PM   #21
country flag iGOAT

^Great! I can't wait to see them .

Ágnes is officially NOT playing doubles. Does anyone know if she tried to enter and missed the cut or just didn't want to play? I suppose it's probably good she's not overdoing it but I'm a little disappointed…
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:18 PM   #22
country flag iGOAT

Does anyone know the next tournament?
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #23
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Agi
She's playing Budapest right?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #24
country flag iGOAT

It's not on her official website. Does anyone know? And does anyone know plans for doubles, such as potential partners?
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #25
country flag Kristoffer

Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice

Roland Garros next.
She withdrew from Madrid. No Budapest either.
Kristoffer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #26
country flag iGOAT

Whattttttt? Why? Sick or injured? .
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #27
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

“I’m happy to be playing again, and it’s great to be back on court. A lot of people were asking me how I was, what I’ve been doing and it was nice to be around the players again. Playing matches is completely different than practice, and of course my back reacts differently, and it got a little stiff already in the first set. Unfortunately it’s not perfect yet, so I’ve decided to withdraw from Madrid. I’ll be focusing on Roland Garros and I hope to be there.” - said Ági after the match.

http://www.szavayagi.hu/hirek.php?lng=en&page=wta_tour

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #28
country flag iGOAT

She should at least play Brussels or Strasbourg . She doesn't stand a chance of doing anything in Paris if she's played one match all year going in . Clearly the break has not helped Ági's wonderful planning skills .

It's good to hear those positive words though .
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #29
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

very surprised she chose to come back at stuttgart rather than just wait one week and play the home tournament. maybe she didn't want all the extra stuff playing at budapest would bring.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #30
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Just Stuttgart and RG
I at least thought she would enter Budapest or another Int. Event to prepare for RG.

I mean it's good that she is not taking any risk with her back, but I hope the lack of matches won't hurt her in RG.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote