Clay Season - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #16
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clay Season

Hola Karlos! Como estas? I already thought you're not going here anymore.

Thanks for the report. So exciting you get to go to this tournament. Will you be going any other days too?

Here I read http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...convient-bien/ that this guy is her hitting partner. And she's doing a scan on her wrist. I hope it's nothing serious
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #17
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Hola Karlos! Como estas? I already thought you're not going here anymore.

Thanks for the report. So exciting you get to go to this tournament. Will you be going any other days too?

Here I read http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...convient-bien/ that this guy is her hitting partner. And she's doing a scan on her wrist. I hope it's nothing serious
Hola Katrin! I´m having fun this year,as usual though things have changed and it´s way difficult to get photos with the players,which is what I like the most . I went to the tournament on Saturday,Sunday and today. Will be going tomorrow too . And you´re right,I haven´t posted here in a while but this first year at the uni has been hard,and I was either too tired to write or just not in the mood. Tennis-wise I haven´t had a lot to cheer about recently,sadly .

Today I saw Marc and this guy,they were watching Errani-Scheepers. And he seems to be also her coach,Yanina yesterday requested her coach and he came on court. Will be in her match tomorrow and for sure will give you guys the details. BTW,nice blog,a pity I don´t understand as much French as I´d like to,but the Google translator can help

EDIT: Here there are photos of this guy: http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...ta-6-mai-2012/

Last edited by #kArLoS# : May 7th, 2012 at 06:10 PM.
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #18
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

You're going to university? God you're old (I had an impression you're 15 or something) What do you study?

Yeah, I saw pictures of Yanina's match, and she some this guy on the court during this match. I thought unusual to ask a sparring partner for advice Anyway, I hope they work out (My French of course is perfect thanks to GoogleTranslator)
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #19
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
You're going to university? God you're old (I had an impression you're 15 or something) What do you study?

Yeah, I saw pictures of Yanina's match, and she some this guy on the court during this match. I thought unusual to ask a sparring partner for advice Anyway, I hope they work out (My French of course is perfect thanks to GoogleTranslator)
Haha I was 15(maybe 14) when I joined,now I´m 18 . I study Journalism, and I hope to work as a tennis expert in the future. I would like to visit every tournament,not just Madrid, which is the one that I can go

Maybe he´s after all her coach. But I have the impression she worked before with him,but I can be wrong. BTW,the Google translator is a mess . Has only make it worse instead of better
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #20
country flag WhoAmI?

Smashed by Vinci 61 62

I guess we should be happy she got a win here
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #21
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Report from her match today
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...un-grand-jour/
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #22
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

The guy you saw is someone from the Flemisch Tennis Federation. He is a sparring partner/coach and working together with Ann Devries
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #23
country flag WhoAmI?

Yanina's section in Rome

Lisicki vs Erakovic
Gajdosova vs Scheepers
Benesova vs Wickmayer
BYE vs Li

Tough draw A win would be nice though
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #24
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes hopefully one win
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #25
country flag #kArLoS#

I hope she wins too,but let´s hope she plays better than the Vinci match

Oh,and she´s *0-2 down already,wasted GPs to get broken and a BP to break back
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #26
country flag Matthias.

Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light

Lost 64 57 76(5)
Matthias. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #27
country flag #kArLoS#

pff Yanina lost 64 57 76(5)..

Was down 64 53*,then fought and went up 3-0* in the decider. Had *5-6 *0-30 and served to tie it to 6 in the TB,but...

The clay suckage continues,now she won´t even be seed in RG
Old May 14th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #28
country flag WhoAmI?

Just sad.

This season's been so weird. When there has been barely any hope, she has surprised (final in Hobart, semis in Paris, defeating Clijsters in Miami). And on the other hand she's had some of those losses, like to Mayr-Achleitner in Fes, or to Vinci (I mean it's not a shame to lose to her, but the score was) last week.
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #29
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Yeah, indeed really a weird season so far. Really don't know what to think about it. It seems like all the coaching stuff isn't good for her.
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #30
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

The back injury has completely destroyed her serve and that was such an important part of her game. I'm afraid she's never going to reach her peak form again (2010 Australian Open IMO).
She clearly has no self confidence on clay: that match against Mayr was simply tragic. And the coaching problems only make matters worse.

I hope the event in Brussels can bring out the best in her...