stuttgart 2012 - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #811
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of
Re: stuttgart 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Serena played Indian Wells last year?
sorry my mistake. It's Woz
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #812
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova should never be drawn against World No.1s at Indian Wells. 8-36 in games W/L against World No.1s at IW.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #813
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Maria back to over 80% Winning percentages 434–108 (80.07%)
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #814
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Chris Skelton‏@sharapovanovic

Only two players have won at least one title in each of the last 10 seasons (2003-12): Sharapova and Federer
My faves
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #815
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
My faves
Same here.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #816
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Yes revert ASAP
<- fixed
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #817
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Hard to say really. On the one hand, it is "just" a Tier2 (albeit one of the biggest). On the other hand, Azarenka was probably her biggest foe of recent times
On balance, I think Rome felt like more of a watershed moment because that was really the time where she finally announced her return to the elite after a 3-year exile.

That said, I felt like Kvitova and Azarenka were two of the players she really needed to get convincing wins over during the claycourt season to have the confidence to win RG. Now all she needs to do in either Rome or Madrid is finally beat Serena and give Radwanska a revenge beatdown and we'll be set
Yeah if any other victory challenges this title it's the Rome semi against Wozniacki last year. I just think not only was this field 10x tougher than the Rome one, Azarenka is a MUCH tougher opponent and match up than Caroline, and is arguably at the peak of her powers. Also, this rivalry has much more spice AND it involves a slam final beatdown. Plus, I think it's safe to say this week was the best tennis Maria played since she came back from surgery. The Henin and Serena matches in 2010 were good, but she had no clutch serves when it mattered. That has changed.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #818
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I really believe that she can do well in Madrid. Hopefully she'll maintain this week's form therefore we don't have to see her game collapsing again in some other tournament this year.

Madrid will be played on blue clay , and I think Maria has a huge chance to win the whole thing.

I don't know about you guys but I really would want to see a Serena-Maria match asap on clay .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #819
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I really believe that she can do well in Madrid. Hopefully she'll maintain this week's form therefore we don't have to see her game collapsing again in some other tournament this year.

Madrid will be played on blue clay , and I think Maria has a huge chance to win the whole thing.

I don't know about you guys but I really would want to see a Serena-Maria match asap on clay .
nty Serena is playing scary good recently
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #820
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
nty Serena is playing scary good recently
Except of Stosur in the Semis whom did she beat in Charleston . Maria's form is much more impressive right now .

And it's not all because of that, but I always wanted to see an encounter between these two on red clay or blue for that matter just to see how Maria's serve works out .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #821
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

We shall see about Madrid. Maybe the altitude is bothering her.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #822
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm so fucking happy! It's a Premier tournament, even though its value is way higher than that, given the field it had this year. But the most important thing is the fact that she was able to defeat three top 5 opponents in a row, even beating Vika in a final. This will do wonders for her confidence!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #823
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

I mean it still kinda feels surreal because the very first point I saw from her in this tourney was the match point she faced vs Sam. At that instant I was really thinking like "OMG the moment I start paying attention to Stuttgart she's already on the brink of losing". But look at what happened after that point!
So over the moon that she finally beat Vika convincingly but even more ecstatic about the fact that she finally was able to bring her A game in a FINAL.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #824
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
I mean it still kinda feels surreal because the very first point I saw from her in this tourney was the match point she faced vs Sam. At that instant I was really thinking like "OMG the moment I start paying attention to Stuttgart she's already on the brink of losing". But look at what happened after that point!
So over the moon that she finally beat Vika convincingly but even more ecstatic about the fact that she finally was able to bring her A game in a FINAL.
Tell me about it. I was away for all week, I just followed the scores on my phone since the R2 vs. Cornet, but I came back home just in time to watch the final... I was SO afraid she'd lose because I was watching her first live match in the tournament, I consumed all my nails before the end of the first set
But she's stronger than me and she won.
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #825
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Tell me about it. I was away for all week, I just followed the scores on my phone since the R2 vs. Cornet, but I came back home just in time to watch the final... I was SO afraid she'd lose because I was watching her first live match in the tournament, I consumed all my nails before the end of the first set
But she's stronger than me and she won.
I didn't even follow the Cornet match AT ALL. Not even scoreboarding. So that was really a "What the fuck" moment when I turned on the scoreboard and saw her down MP to Sam 'cause I wasn't prepared at all.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote