stuttgart 2012 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #781
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: stuttgart 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post

Extremely Injured wasn't even playing that bad. She was doing her usual shtick of moving the ball around the court but Maria's MOVEMENT, my god, just brilliant defense.
This! In the second set especially, that was Azarenka pretty damn near her best. Her W-UE ratio for the whole match was 15-18 - that's better than her stats in the Indian Wells final and almost as good as the AO final. The only thing dramatically different in this match was Maria's stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto
i am surprised none of u guys/girls are changing the avatar with claygoatpova
I'm resolved to only get an avatar for the first time ever on this forum when I have a new picture of her holding up a Slam trophy
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #782
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Winning the tournament after saving a match point in the QF

Sorry for doubting you, Maria
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #783
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Now that its calmed down a little does anyone else feel just satisfied in a way? I mean after the first few games I thought the result was NID. I did get slightly nervous at the start of the 2nd though. But even though she won and I was happy I had more of a 'this is the way it should be' feeling than 'f*uch yeah!' one. Although the shade killed me.

For me, if Masha brings it this is what most of their matches should be like, always thought that. Its been a phenomenal week and I'm thankful for the title, but I wasn't thinking necessarily about Masha snatching Vika's wig and getting revenge, just relieved she finally played well against her.
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #784
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It's just occured to me that it's now almost 3 years since Maria's comeback in Warsaw (May 18, 2009); she has finally started to serve like the Maria of old.

Her potential is enormous since her movement and ROS are at least as good if not better than before.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #785
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It's just occured to me that it's now almost 3 years since Maria's comeback in Warsaw (May 18, 2009); she has finally started to serve like the Maria of old.

Her potential is enormous since her movement and ROS are at least as good if not better than before.

It seems so long and so short at the same time.
I don't want to speak to soon, but it has been 3 years of hell with some good in between. Things do look very promising though.
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #786
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

When is Madrid btw guys? Next week?
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #787
country flag jameshazza

Yeah. 7th. Not sure what to expect there anyway. Would like a QF to keep this years streak though. And then defend Rome
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #788
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
When is Madrid btw guys? Next week?
It's the week after next, 5/5/2012 to be precise.
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #789
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I know I am late... I just watched the replay... Such a great finish of a lovely tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!! The chat, the Sam match and defeating Vika and then rocking the speech in her own special sarcastic way. I love you, Maria. And on CLAY! RED CLAY! Defeating the USO, Wimby and AO champ... I do not care what will the haters say. Hugs to all Masha fans and to you Maria!
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #790
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It's the week after next, 5/5/2012 to be precise.
You're right seeds play Sunday 6th don't they?
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #791
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Can one of you talented peepz please make an avi collection from Stuttgart
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #792
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
You're right seeds play Sunday 6th don't they?
I assume.
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #793
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I know I am late... I just watched the replay... Such a great finish of a lovely tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!! The chat, the Sam match and defeating Vika and then rocking the speech in her own special sarcastic way. I love you, Maria. And on CLAY! RED CLAY! Defeating the USO, Wimby and AO champ... I do not care what will the haters say. Hugs to all Masha fans and to you Maria!
This!

And don't know if it's been mentioned but Maria didn't get broken at all in the final. Her first serve (in the 1st set especially) and the Backhand (DTL in particular) were really good in this match.

A title. On clay. Defeating 3 out of the top 5 players (who also happen to be the reigning USO, Wimbledon and AO Champ). That is all.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #794
country flag 18majors

Chris Skelton‏@sharapovanovic

Only two players have won at least one title in each of the last 10 seasons (2003-12): Sharapova and Federer
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #795
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I'm resolved to only get an avatar for the first time ever on this forum when I have a new picture of her holding up a Slam trophy
Oh hell yes...that'd be amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote