stuttgart 2012 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #46
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: stuttgart 2012

OMG! I had a dream that Maria and Davenport were playing the QFs of Miami, but I think it was like 2014 and the court was a different color than it is now, it was like purple/blue with a silver and neon green net

Anyway, Davenport beat Maria 6-0 6-0 AGAIN It felt so real

I saw (1) next to Maria's name which means she was the 1st seed and she was wearing a cool dark teal/blue/green dress with a hot pink visor
Futurepova FTW
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #47
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by profesorakittens View Post
The real question is: WILL SASHA BE WITH MASHA AGAIN THIS SEASON?
Hopefully! He might still be in Turkey though.
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #48
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Well, In my dream last night me and Masha were covert agents, had bazookas and were tearing corrupt government buildings and fighter jets down. It didn't feel real
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #49
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so jealous. I wish I had dreams about masha. I think I've only had one dream about her.
BUt it's ok, I had a dream about a hot boy I'm seeing.
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #50
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I'm so jealous. I wish I had dreams about masha. I think I've only had one dream about her.
BUt it's ok, I had a dream about a hot boy I'm seeing.
Omg me too.
I always have dream with Masha before big finals.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #51
country flag lefty24

I really really think Maria should play doubles. I remember she was gonna play with Wickmyer at a random tournament in 2010 but it ended up not working out.
I just think it would be really good for her game.
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #52
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
I really really think Maria should play doubles. I remember she was gonna play with Wickmyer at a random tournament in 2010 but it ended up not working out.
Yeah at stanford, but they didn't game them the WC
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #53
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doooma6816 View Post
Omg me too.
I always have dream with Masha before big finals.
same here, with masha winning every damn final, of course, "in my dream"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #54
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
same here, with masha winning every damn final, of course, "in my dream"
I remember a dream before AO final, it was so real and actually I was sure she'd win. Maybe we should stop dreaming about her winning titles, because she's losing them all lately.
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #55
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doooma6816 View Post
I remember a dream before AO final, it was so real and actually I was sure she'd win. Maybe we should stop dreaming about her winning titles, because she's losing them all lately.
I dreamed almost every time before her finals: wimbledon last year, AO this year and Miami she won all of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #56
country flag doooma6816

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
I dreamed almost every time before her finals: wimbledon last year, AO this year and Miami she won all of them
Maybe if we started to dream about her losing these finals, she'd win them all in reality.
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #57
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Maybe Maria should team up with Caroline her new BFF. She lost her first round doubles in Copenhagen today!! Mismatched.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #58
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Maybe Maria should team up with Caroline her new BFF. She lost her first round doubles in Copenhagen today!! Mismatched.
I was actually seriously thinking about that. They both need it and they both suck at doubles so it could work.
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #59
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
Well, I don't know where to post this, but Maria's birthday is in 10 more days she's gonna be fucking 25. I am so depressed for her. I feel like I'm turning 25 what the fuck. *creys*
omg 25
that does NOT sound right.

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #60
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

How...old
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote