stuttgart 2012 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:31 PM   #181
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: stuttgart 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
Maria's projected path:
R1: BYE
R2: Flavia Pennetta (last meeting 2011 USO R3 lost in 3)
QF: Samantha Stosur (last meeting 2011 YEC RR lost in 2)
SF: Petra Kvitova (last meeting 2012 AO SF won in 3)
F: Victoria Azarenka (last meeting 2012 Indian Wells F lost in 2)

if not these players,

QF: Julia Goerges - these two always play tough, tight matches
SF: Jankovic/Wozniacki/Kerber - last meetings, tough 3 setters vs. Jankovic/Woz, and lost to Kerber.

it's gunna be tough to get to the final, let alone win the title.
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:33 PM   #182
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is a good clay court player nowadays considering that in this surface her serve works much better than in others, therefore I have no doubt that she will perform well this week and reach at least the Semis.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:37 PM   #183
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, what do you expect in a tourney like this, the draw had to be tough.

And then again, she will be all fired up against Sucketta.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:54 PM   #184
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

So much for cakewalk draws. She better be prepared from the get go.

It will be VERY satisfying if she beats Pennetta, Stosur, Kvitova and Azarenka. Hall of fame right there, considering the surface and her nemesis Pennetta, who needs to be slaughtered.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:58 PM   #185
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Maria is a good clay court player nowadays considering that in this surface her serve works much better than in others, therefore I have no doubt that she will perform well this week and reach at least the Semis.
I agree.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:59 PM   #186
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a WWE tour.
"Maria Sharapova Revenge Tour 2012"
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 07:02 PM   #187
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

It is a tough draw, but it was expected for Stuttgart. I think Pennetta shouldn't be too difficult no matter what happened last time they played () because she is in very bad form lately. And from then on no opponent is easy. She owns Stosur (YEC match did not happen!)so she should defeat her. The rest depends in what kind of clay form Maria and the others are.
Let's hope this years clay court season is as good as last year or even better . GL
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 09:26 PM   #188
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one who doesn't think her draw is THAT bad?
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 09:34 PM   #189
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Aha.
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 09:57 PM   #190
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

At least she wont lose in another final

Seriously, Pennetta in R2?
Hope she'll be fired up, she NEEDS to beat Pennetta after 2 horrid losses

I don't expect she'll beat Sam on clay in Stuttgart, especially considering she might be rusty, but I hope she can make a solid run here.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:01 PM   #191
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post

I don't expect she'll beat Sam on clay in Stuttgart, especially considering she might be rusty, but I hope she can make a solid run here.
Eh I see no reason why she should lose to Sam. Unless she's inured of course.
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:17 PM   #192
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I'm with you.
That Penetta match last year was anomalous, Stosur beat a crippled Maria. Kvitova should be an awesome power-clay match, but I'm not fearing Kvitova here as much as in Australia because her form has been dire since then. Its only the finals that I don't see her winning.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:20 PM   #193
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeah Pennetta in LA doesn't really count...

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:38 PM   #194
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

^ Yes it does, that loss really hurt I stayed up til like 6am to watch that match and Maria made 16 DFs

She was fighting so hard and lost
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 11:17 PM   #195
country flag gc-spurs

Quote:
^ Yes it does, that loss really hurt I stayed up til like 6am to watch that match and Maria made 16 DFs

She was fighting so hard and lost
2009, one of the first tournaments back from surgery... yeah not really significant.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?