Back in Europe (Copenhagen, Stuttgart, Fes, Madrid, Cagnes, Rome, Prague, Brussels) - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #256
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Back in Europe (Copenhagen, Stuttgart, Fes, Madrid, Cagnes, Rome, Prague, Brussel

7-5, 6-0

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #257
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of
Re: Back in Europe (Copenhagen, Stuttgart, Fes, Madrid, Cagnes, Rome, Prague, Brussel

Great job, 9 games in a row! Stats doesn't look nice, but it was really good match, both Aga and Halep moved so well on the court. Now RG!

TT SINGLES: 4 Olomouc'11, Barcelona'12, Olympics'12, French Open'13, Charleston'14, Bad Gastein'14, Baku'14, Montreal'14
TT DOUBLES: 2 w/AdeyC Bogota'10'11, Karuizawa'10, Montpellier'10, Birmingham'11, Poitiers'11, Bratislava'11, Zawada'12, Bad Gastein'13'14, Wimbledon'14
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #258
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Aga

GL in RG!

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #259
country flag awsk8er

awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all awsk8er is a name known to all

Aga consistant and mentally strong but those stats dont look convincing at all before RG and the 2/3 R hopeefully Im wrong
go Aga
awsk8er is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #260
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

WTA title #10 for Aga!

Brussels was really weak for a Premier event. Aga looks very vulnerable on clay. The lack of power and her attackable serve are big problems. I can see Aga crash out to Venus in R2 or Kuznetsova in R3 of the French Open.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #261
country flag Irute

Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
WTA title #10 for Aga!

Brussels was really weak for a Premier event. Aga looks very vulnerable on clay. The lack of power and her attackable serve are big problems. I can see Aga crash out to Venus in R2 or Kuznetsova in R3 of the French Open.
I can see that happening, too. I would not predict that though, just let it play out.
Irute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #262
country flag Irute

Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of

Quote:
WTA title #10 for Aga!

I can see that happening, too. I would not predict that though, just let it play out and see what happens.
Irute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #263
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

If she was THAT weak, she would have lost to Kanepi who was able to attack her serve and weak groundstrokes And Sveta is bigger headcase right now. Venus is a big unknown.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #264
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Venus struggled heavily against Halep in Madrid, winning 61 46 76(6). That's tight. Better in Rome 63 64 but Simona still won more games off Venus than off Aga. Not to mention Venus' second serve is even more miserable than Aga's (with worse 1st serve percentage). Aga should be the favorite against her, or against anyone in her quarter, although every round could also be very tricky.

Paris also plays much faster than Rome or Brussels, which might give Aga the edge in her matches.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #265
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post
If she was THAT weak, she would have lost to Kanepi who was able to attack her serve and weak groundstrokes

Kaia was leading against Aga 5-1 in first set. Solid tennis was enough.
Then Kaia completely collapsed, hit errors everywhere. Served DFs to help Aga. Kaia was shit, so Aga won.
Kaia easily could have beaten Aga 6-1 6-2 if she had kept her solid form, but she is a headcase.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #266
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Then Kaia completely collapsed, hit errors everywhere. Served DFs to help Aga. Kaia was shit, so Aga won.
Kaia easily could have beaten Aga 6-1 6-2 if she had kept her solid form, but she is a headcase.
Didn't notice those errors were forced and Aga lifted her game up?
Anyway, Kuznetsova is even bigger headcase so with confident and mentally strong Agnieszka she has no chances.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #267
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did you even watch that match? For the first few games Kaia was pulling Aga out wide with CC BH exchanges to hit BH DTL eventually, was sending loopy balls that Aga didn't handle correctly initially and was giving back short balls that Kaia attacked + Aga made a bunch of errors. At 1-5* Aga started playing more aggressive, hit some angles with those loopy balls and stopped getting involved in CC BH exchanges, trying to do something different.

Anyway, Kaia's stats at the end were 42/34 W/UE which indicates good level. I don't know where this belief that all Aga's opponents miraculously choke exclusively against her but don't in somehow previous rounds. Not that serving DF on set point isn't a sign of nerves, but overall Kaia played a very good match.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote