Junior Video Thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:28 AM   #76
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Junior Video Thread

Thank you for those videos TimeyWimey.

Is there any chance you have the entire Garcia/Kontaveit match from Wimbledon last year and will be able to upload it? Or any other matches from Wimbledon last year? I think some of the other matches were livestreamed too, such as the Khromacheva/Garcia semifinal.

Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:38 AM   #77
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone interested, here's a video/documentary of Belinda Bencic around three years ago when she was 11 years old: http://www.videoportal.sf.tv/video?i...d-4bec73c35a99

She's now doing really well and has won two G1s already this year and is still only 15. I think she's going to play Roland Garros maindraw this year.

And here's a video of Elizaveta Kulichkova from the final of GA Mexico City which she won at the end of last year against Varvara Flink.

Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:31 AM   #78
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Thank y'all for the videos
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #79
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Thank you for those videos TimeyWimey.

Is there any chance you have the entire Garcia/Kontaveit match from Wimbledon last year and will be able to upload it?
here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Or any other matches from Wimbledon last year? I think some of the other matches were livestreamed too, such as the Khromacheva/Garcia semifinal.
no, i only have two girls singles matches from last year, this one and the final
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #80
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
here you go

no, i only have two girls singles matches from last year, this one and the final
Thanks sooo much!!!
BTW, why do you have all the videos as private listing???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : May 11th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:38 AM   #81
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Khromacheva vs Saidova:

Old May 27th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #82
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Sunday Garcia vs Pfizenmaier's opening round match will be streamed on court 2
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #83
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
Sunday Garcia vs Pfizenmaier's opening round match will be streamed on court 2
I dont get Pfizenmaier. 10 Months ago, she was playing 10ks in Finland with Anett, now she's almost top 200!!!!

Old May 27th, 2012, 04:42 AM   #84
country flag chingching

Trofeo Bonfiglio 2011:
http://video.gazzetta.it/search.shtml?q=Bonfiglio

Hopefully some 2012 stuff will come through

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #85
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Short clips from Astrid Bowl final

juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #86
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

2011 Spanish U14 championship final, Aliona Bolsova (black) vs Cristina Bucsa (white)

Funny how both represent Moldova internationally
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #87
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, they live in spain since they were really young, i think Bucsa is asking for spanish citizenship now that she lives in spain for more than ten years.
Nor Cristina neither Aliona represent Moldova in team competitions, and with the fact that both are probably the best "moldovans" of their age, i think both will end playing for spain

Last edited by jj74 : Jun 13th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #88
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post
Well, they live in spain since they were really young, i think Bucsa is asking for spanish citizenship now that she lives in spain for more than ten years.
Nor Cristina neither Aliona represent Moldova in team competitions, and with the fact that both are probably the best "moldovans" of their age, i think both will end playing for spain
Romanian is very similar to Italian/Portuguese/Spanish and I think Moldovan is too (if they don't just speak Romanian) so it makes sense that they live there

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #89
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Romanian is very similar to Italian/Portuguese/Spanish and I think Moldovan is too (if they don't just speak Romanian) so it makes sense that they live there
Romanian isn't very similar to Italian, Spanish and Portuguese They all have a common root: the Latin language, but 2000 of influences did some damage They still have some similarities, though. We also have influences from the slavic languages, the 'haide' similarity with the Serbian 'ajde' being a proof

Most of the Moldavian people speak Romanian (well, there are very few differencies in the lexic, many of them being also archaic Romanian words; pronunciation is also kinda' different, sounds more like Russian; for us it's funny to hear a Moldavian speaking ). In a few regions there are many Russians and Ukraineans, so Moldavian themselves speak those languages in those parts. Well, the Russian part is called Transnistria and have an unofficial capital in Tiraspol. The largest part of Republic of Moldova was a part of Romania since forever (well, Romania was formed of 3 different principalities of the same language and origins, until modern times: Transylvania () (Transilvania), Wallachia (Valahia) and Moldavia (Moldova): the actual Republic of Moldova being ~ half of the last one) and has the capital in the city of Chișinău. That part of Moldavia (also called "Basserabia") was stolen by Russia ~ 200 years ago, then came back to Romania, then went back to Russia. It was part of the Soviet Union and from 1991 it's independent. Ukraine also has a part of the old Moldavia, called Bukovina.

Sorry for off-topic/historical and ethnological lesson

Last edited by Dan_Doe : Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #90
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Romanian isn't very similar to Italian, Spanish and Portuguese They all have a common root: the Latin language, but 2000 of influences did some damage They still have some similarities, though. We also have influences from the slavic languages, the 'haide' similarity with the Serbian 'ajde' being a proof

Most of the Moldavian people speak Romanian (well, there are very few differencies in the lexic, many of them being also archaic Romanian words; pronunciation is also kinda' different, sounds more like Russian; for us it's funny to hear a Moldavian speaking ). In a few regions there are many Russians and Ukraineans, so Moldavian themselves speak those languages in those parts. Well, the Russian part is called Transnistria and have an unofficial capital in Tiraspol. The largest part of Republic of Moldova was a part of Romania since forever (well, Romania was formed of 3 different principalities of the same language and origins, until modern times: Transylvania () (Transilvania), Wallachia (Valahia) and Moldavia (Moldova): the actual Republic of Moldova being ~ half of the last one) and has the capital in the city of Chișinău. That part of Moldavia (also called "Basserabia") was stolen by Russia ~ 200 years ago, then came back to Romania, then went back to Russia. It was part of the Soviet Union and from 1991 it's independent. Ukraine also has a part of the old Moldavia, called Bukovina.

Sorry for off-topic/historical and ethnological lesson
Thanks for the info
I didn't really know about Moldovan because I ahven't been there, but I used to go to a Romanian church and have been to Romania and the language's pronunciation is quite similar to Italian. I know that you would know more as you are Romanian, but compared to all other Eastern European languages, Romanian is the most similar to the Romantic ones IMO