Junior Video Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #61
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Junior Video Thread

^^ Thanks for that tip!

It's look like today's semis were already recorded and put up.

Jaqueline Cristian (ROU) vs Iulia Ivascu (ROU) Part 1, Part 2

Tereza Mihalikova (SVK) vs Miriam Bulgaru (ROU): Video

Doubles Semi: Sosnovchi/Taylor v Cristian/Rosca: Video

Last edited by juki : Apr 27th, 2012 at 03:13 PM.
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #62
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Lil' Jackie is in the final
It's funny how so many strong u18 tourneys don't have streams, and this u14 has
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #63
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Cristian defeated Mihalikova 6-2 6-3 in the final and won the trophy

Also, Cristian and Rosca won the doubles.

Last edited by Dan_Doe : Apr 28th, 2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #64
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights and interviews from Easter Bowl finals, U14 from 4:40 - 7:40, followed by 18s singles and doubles.

Cici Bellis looks really promising, only a 99 girl
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #65
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

This is the first time I seen Taylor play (finally...)

Cici Bellis strikes the ball really well, but it will be interesting to see how she develops in terms of power, because many young players look really good aesthetically but can't compete at higher age levels.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #66
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

highlights from AusOpen Girls Final this year, Townsend vs Putintseva

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #67
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
highlights from AusOpen Girls Final this year, Townsend vs Putintseva

Thanks for this, but what a mess So many moonballs, screaming. Putintseva was hitting much harder when she played against Jankovic, she's just pushing here.

Wimbledon final was much higher quality than this.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #68
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Thanks for this, but what a mess So many moonballs, screaming. Putintseva was hitting much harder when she played against Jankovic, she's just pushing here.

Wimbledon final was much higher quality than this.
This was not on Channel 7!!!!!
But thanks though. Putintseva is the worst specimen I have ever seen!!

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #69
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
This was not on Channel 7!!!!!
But thanks though. Putintseva is the worst specimen I have ever seen!!
Please stop being a hater and learn to respect others
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #70
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
^^ Thanks for that tip!

It's look like today's semis were already recorded and put up.

Jaqueline Cristian (ROU) vs Iulia Ivascu (ROU) Part 1, Part 2

Tereza Mihalikova (SVK) vs Miriam Bulgaru (ROU): Video

Doubles Semi: Sosnovchi/Taylor v Cristian/Rosca: Video
Is Jacqueline the one that looks like Azarenka with the headband?

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #71
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Please stop being a hater and learn to respect others
does anyone actually like putintseva??? In all seriousness. In her thread vs jankovic, you were the only one who liked her. and so much for me being the huge hater

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #72
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
Is Jacqueline the one that looks like Azarenka with the headband?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
does anyone actually like putintseva??? In all seriousness. In her thread vs jankovic, you were the only one who liked her. and so much for me being the huge hater
It's not about Putintseva, nor how many fans a player has, it's about you're either hyping a player to the sky, or hating a player to death. These guys doesn't hate you for hyping Kontaveit, not even for creating useless threads, but for you not accepting other's oppinion and speaking crap about anyone you don't like. As I said, learn to respect others.
Old May 1st, 2012, 06:00 AM   #73
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Yes

It's not about Putintseva, nor how many fans a player has, it's about you're either hyping a player to the sky, or hating a player to death. These guys doesn't hate you for hyping Kontaveit, not even for creating useless threads, but for you not accepting other's oppinion and speaking crap about anyone you don't like. As I said, learn to respect others.
I dont criticise people for their view. except for a brief falling out i had with hellas719, i have never openly said anything about anyones opinions unless they have said something to me
[quote=Dan_Doe;21347158]These guys doesn't hate you for hyping Kontaveit
Thats a lie

Last edited by chingching : May 6th, 2012 at 12:20 AM.
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:05 PM   #74
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

2012 AusOpen Girls Singles R3 Khromacheva vs Sanders (found it in my flash drive), please do not share outside this thread

R1 Khromacheva vs Bains

Last edited by TimeyWimey : May 2nd, 2012 at 01:06 AM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 05:50 AM   #75
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
2012 AusOpen Girls Singles R3 Khromacheva vs Sanders (found it in my flash drive), please do not share outside this thread

R1 Khromacheva vs Bains

you found them