Clay :scared: - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2012, 10:05 PM   #61
country flag MissClaws

MissClaws is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Clay :scared:

let´s see how she will make it in Brussel, the draw seems to be okay so far and I´m sure she will at least play a few matches on clay (and winning some, of course) and then it´s RG, where the French people will support her (like they did last year, when she was in the semis).
MissClaws is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:25 PM   #62
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

As she speaks to belgian journalists, it seems that she's healthy. Ula Radwanska in R2, probably tomorrow.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:33 PM   #63
country flag MissClaws

hopefully she´s healthy. yes she plays the second match not before 2:00pm on the centre court!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:44 AM   #64
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can win a match
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:52 AM   #65
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

If she doesnt make the semis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 05:01 PM   #66
country flag MissClaws

well, let´s face it, she lost and the result is pretty clear 4-6, 2-6. what´s wrong with her? or is it the clay?
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #67
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Draw is out.

R1: Q
R2: Martic or Kraijcek
R3: AMG
R4: Kerber or Pennetta
QF: Radwanska/Venus
SF: Vika/Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #68
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

she can definately make the 4th round with this draw at least..she might be able to get by kerber but i doubt it

but hey, a 4th round is alot better than anyone could have said before hand and who knows, maybe she'll surprise us? no one thought she'd get by gorges/hantuchova/kuznetsova last year either and she did
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #69
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Q placed : Karolina Pliskova, the righty twin.

She played lefty twin during Wimbledon 2011.
Old May 27th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #70
country flag Lighter

OoP out : 4th position on Lenglen. Lenglen is much more slower than Chatrier. But weather predictions are good : around 25 c.
Old May 27th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #71
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Clay season has been such a disaster. I caught a bit of her match in Brussels and she wasn't moving well at all.

But she should beat Pliskvoa, who barely beat Robson and Broady on clay.

Good luck Marion!

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #72
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Im still scared
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #73
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

6-3, 6-3 over pliskova
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #74
country flag Ferg

Just glad she won!! In 2 sets too.
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #75
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Job done! Marion didn't really play well though stats speak in her favour.
Hope she can take advantage of her soft draw. Allez !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote