Clay :scared: - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #46
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Clay :scared:

Marion explained that she had a fever in the morning and had the esophagus painful. The reporter noticed she was coughing a lot. Concerning blue clay, conditions are similar to last year.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #47
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion's fans propose to sign a petition for OG : http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/m...ics/signatures

I signed it straight i knew about it, hope many others will sign it.
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #48
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Marion's fans propose to sign a petition for OG : http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/m...ics/signatures

I signed it straight i knew about it, hope many others will sign it.
French Tennis Federation are ignorant assholes who do not like Marion or Walter
she has been bullied out of the Fed Cup after the 2004 tie where she helped them reach the final
i will never forget that picture of the 'clanny' French Fed Cup team excluding Marion
i signed it...
I BELIEVE she is the only realistic chance of a medal for France and should be allowed to represent her country
this is a very special case and in the past and even still i think Marion is treated unfairly by the French Tennis Federation
Marion and Walter have not needed the French Tennis Federation during her whole career which the Federation clearly did not like
BUT NOW the Bartoli's do need their help but the Federation's bitter asses are not willing to do so
i believe it is all personal...

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #49
country flag Lighter

Roma MD is out :
R1 vs a bye
R2 : Goerges or Q
Old May 13th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #50
country flag Lighter

Q placed for R1 : Goerges vs Wozniack
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #51
country flag Lighter

R2 vs Julia Goerges.
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #52
country flag Lighter

Wednesday OoP out : 2nd position on court 4.
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #53
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 15th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #54
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

tough match... but she did beat her at the french last year when Julia was playing better than she is now

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #55
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Marion and clay
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #56
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Come on Marion take the 2nd set
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #57
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 16th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #58
country flag Ferg

She cant afford to have as bad a hardcourt season as last year to still be in the top 8 I feel.
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #59
country flag Lighter

Marion is still ill. She has been sick since Madrid and still feels very weak. At the end of Match, she had tears of frustation.

Brussels now.
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #60
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

im not to to worried about her

last year she did absolutely nothing on clay until strasbourg where she reached the final

if she can turn it on again in time i think she can do okay at roland garros. Provided she gets some help with the draw ofcourse

i do feel she nees to perform better curing the summer hard court season to remain top 10 but she has to focus on what she's got coming first. She has a ton to defend between roland garros and wimbledon . She'll have the summer hard courts to gain points because she didnt do to much there
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote