2012 Petra's clay court season - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:42 AM   #16
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of
Re: 2012 Petra's clay court season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utterchaos View Post
She should do just fine on clay. Gives her chance to line up those massive groundies. I am expecting a title in Stuttgart.
Yeah, I'm very positive about Stuttgart. It's a good surface for her on paper, and I can totally see her defending Madrid and doing well in Rome as well. Clay is looking exciting as a Petra fan.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM   #17
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

anyone think the Fed Cup SF will be a disaster for Petra to prepare Stuttgart, considering what happened in February?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:40 PM   #18
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut91 View Post
Yeah, I'm very positive about Stuttgart. It's a good surface for her on paper, and I can totally see her defending Madrid and doing well in Rome as well. Clay is looking exciting as a Petra fan.
back to Europe, back to rhythm
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:43 PM   #19
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

At the very least,perhaps leaving the U.S. will give Petra the positive mentality to make a fresh start

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:49 PM   #20
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
At the very least,perhaps leaving the U.S. will give Petra the positive mentality to make a fresh start
Petra will be fresh for both FedCup and Stuttgart, won't be surprised that she plays great.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:35 PM   #21
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
anyone think the Fed Cup SF will be a disaster for Petra to prepare Stuttgart, considering what happened in February?
Nah... Julia indoors is really good.
I think that Petra has a good shot and winning Stuttgart, Madrid and RG
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:42 PM   #22
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

^Don't get too far ahead
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:44 PM   #23
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono! View Post
^Don't get too far ahead
Eh, if it rains a lot and she plays most of her matches on indoor clay, she'll be unstoppable.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 03:51 AM   #24
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Nah... Julia indoors is really good.
I think that Petra has a good shot and winning Stuttgart, Madrid and RG
that would be too much for me to handle, 3470 points in one month
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:34 AM   #25
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh, if it rains a lot and she plays most of her matches on indoor clay,
Is there a connection there?If it'll help Petra at all,I'll bribe one of the maintenance crew to subtly activate the fire-prevention sprinkler system and water down the indoor clay court

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:55 AM   #26
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Is there a connection there?If it'll help Petra at all,I'll bribe one of the maintenance crew to subtly activate the fire-prevention sprinkler system and water down the indoor clay court
not too much, she can not swim!
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:01 AM   #27
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Eh, if it rains a lot and she plays most of her matches on indoor clay, she'll be unstoppable.
no roof in Rome or RG currently, but from Wikipedia

Quote:
...a retractable roof will be installed on the Philippe Chatrier court, and the size of the venue will be expanded by 60%
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:08 PM   #28
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Roof or not, Petra will play well.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM   #29
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Anyway, it's not like the lack of roof prevented her from dismantling Vika last year in Madrid F.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM   #30
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut91 View Post
Anyway, it's not like the lack of roof prevented her from dismantling Vika last year in Madrid F.
?Vas a` ver Petra este an~o a` la Caja Magica?