Pac 12 - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #1396
country flag OldBlue

OldBlue is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
I know I'm way late to this party, but what happened to Laura Posylkin? She's not on the 2013-14 roster. Did she transfer, and if so, where to?
I heard Posylkin got into the Haas School of Business so decided she needed to focus on that.
OldBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #1397
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBlue View Post
I heard Posylkin got into the Haas School of Business so decided she needed to focus on that.
Is she still on scholarship, or is she on her own?
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #1398
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
Is she still on scholarship, or is she on her own?
She's never been on scholarship.
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 03:39 PM   #1399
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Tiebreaker you're worried about 2015 recruiting when STAN just won NCAA and has the best recruiting class for 2013-2014? Don't you worry, Stanford might get Hibi or Chirico and the year after, for 2015-6, they might get the undisputed no.1 in the class. Doesn't Stanford ALWAYS get the BEST. I'm just thankful that USC at least snagged Xepoleas
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Oct 3rd, 2013 at 03:40 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 07:01 AM   #1400
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Tiebreaker you're worried about 2015 recruiting when STAN just won NCAA and has the best recruiting class for 2013-2014? Don't you worry, Stanford might get Hibi or Chirico and the year after, for 2015-6, they might get the undisputed no.1 in the class. Doesn't Stanford ALWAYS get the BEST. I'm just thankful that USC at least snagged Xepoleas
Wow, that's a great pick-up for USC...but I wonder how they've been able to get such early committment?
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 03:16 PM   #1401
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

But USC has done that for years recently, it's their newly established tradition Pray Kim Yee doesn't go to Harvard
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 09:50 PM   #1402
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Jana has hung up her rackets

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #1403
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But USC has done that for years recently, it's their newly established tradition Pray Kim Yee doesn't go to Harvard
Tradition or coincidence?

Harvard really? I don't think too many Blue Chips are going to Ivy League schools
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #1404
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Tradition or coincidence?

Harvard really? I don't think too many Blue Chips are going to Ivy League schools
Spencer Liang just went to Harvard and already scored an upset beating Gugu/Zoe at WAATC PQ lol.

It's said Kim will choose between Harvard and Stanford The best Asians GO to Stanford..
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1405
country flag fantic

And,tiebreaker are u saying USC doesn't deserve,no.3 ranked player in,the,nation Stanford will get the top two, Yee and Hamlin, so what's your worry, are u afraid USC will beat STAN again
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1406
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Where in the world is Skylar Morton?

Seriously, though, does anyone have ANY information?
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #1407
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Where in the world is Skylar Morton?

Seriously, though, does anyone have ANY information?
This is my best guess (i have no inside information)... She either just came off the team (now just a UCLA student) or she plans to transfer to a school in the LA/Socal area.

Someone on here last season posted that she was contacted by another school. I guess that didn't pan out otherwise we would've heard about it by now.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1408
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
And,tiebreaker are u saying USC doesn't deserve,no.3 ranked player in,the,nation Stanford will get the top two, Yee and Hamlin, so what's your worry, are u afraid USC will beat STAN again
Not saying that at all...

For all I care, USC can beat Stanford again in the regular season and win the Pac-12 for the 3rd year in the row. It is all or nothing when it comes to NCAA's.
Stanford has been the underdog the last few years as both USC and UCLA has had a deeper squad with 7 to 8 players who can start, while Stanford had only 5.

BTW, there's no guarantee that the top two ranked junior players will excel at the collegiate level. Krista is more of a top 50 player, as oppose to top 5.
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #1409
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

3 of the 4 doubles teams left in Riviera All Americans are from the PAC 12

Olmos/Scandalis Zhao/Ahn Anderson/Brady
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #1410
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Jana still plays local tournaments. Wish she would do itfs but I don't think she really desired the your after college

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote