Pac 12 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #886
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pac 12

Kristie Ahn is fun to watch. She's always so happy and I love her reactions, whether good or bad. Good to see her back and playing well.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #887
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

bragging time;

photo from USC facebook page

STAN beat Ray, Van Nguyen, Brown less UCLA 4-3

USC beat Ray less UCLA 4-2

Trojans, deny the Cards from taking the PAC 12 championship again

Maybe I should bring my considerable rooting power to the fore..

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 05:47 AM   #888
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid for the dbls point though, STAN was formidable today

So, let's say USC wins sgls 1 and 2 , STAN 3 and dbls. then tied 2-2.

Gabi vs Stacey
Gugu vs Tsay

might decide the match.

KK or Ellie or Val, please beat Natalie, #6 really shouldn't be the weak link for USC, especially against STAN

Of course, USC can win the dbls point and secure the win

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Mar 30th, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 05:48 AM   #889

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

That USC win over UCLA needs an asterisk haha. It rained and there were rain delays. That always can change a match. I can't wait for the rematch and it better be on a sunny day!
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 05:52 AM   #890
country flag fantic

you mean the dampened courts favored USC? Still it was UCLA's home In fact, did UCLA ever lose their home match against USC two years in a row? Maybe USC is going to be the top dog in So. Cal..

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Mar 30th, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #891

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I'm afraid for the dbls point though, STAN was formidable today

So, let's say USC wins sgls 1 and 2 , STAN 3 and dbls. then tied 2-2.

Gabi vs Stacey
Gugu vs Tsay

might decide the match.

KK or Ellie or Val, please beat Natalie #6 really shouldn't be the weak link for USC, especially against STAN

Of course, USC can win the dbls point and secure the win
You think Gabi and Gugu will switch tomorrow? I don't think Lao will beat Ahn. I think the following will happen:

USC wins doubles, singles 3, singles 5, singles 6
Stanford wins singles 1, singles 2, singles 4

It'll be interesting to see who plays Dillon. If it's KK, I give Dillon a shot.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #892

Quote:
you mean the dampened courts favored USC? Still it was UCLA's home In fact, did UCLA ever lost their home match against USC two years in a row? Maybe USC is going to be the top dog in So. Cal..
If my memory serves me correct, UCLA was up in a few of those sets before the rain delay. There were a couple of rain delays actually. USC did earn that match dual win but whenever there are rain delays, I always think it can change a match completely.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #893
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
You think Gabi and Gugu will switch tomorrow? I don't think Lao will beat Ahn. I think the following will happen:

USC wins doubles, singles 3, singles 5, singles 6
Stanford wins singles 1, singles 2, singles 4

It'll be interesting to see who plays Dillon. If it's KK, I give Dillon a shot.
Ahn does seem to be fit, but Lao is also playing her best tennis now. Remember she beat Mal at Georgia last year?

Dunno, maybe you're right, Gugu might play 4, we'll see.

If KK loses to Natalie and if that decides the match She won't play sgls next year

Next season could be exciting too

Pam -> Jennifer

Lao->Boren
Val->Zoe

Dbls will really be a battle

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #894

Quote:
Ahn does seem to be fit, but Lao is also playing her best tennis now. Remember she beat Mal at Georgia last year?

Dunno, maybe you're right, Gugu might play 4, we'll see.

If KK loses to Natalie and if that decides the match She won't play sgls next year

Next season could be exciting too

Pam -> Jennifer

Lao->Boren
Val->Zoe

Dbls will really be a battle
Last year...should I also remind you that in the next match, Lao lost to McCall Jones haha.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #895

Boren joining USC next season will make it an even bigger battle between the LA schools.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #896
country flag fantic

Hey, Lao got stronger, this season, she's WAATC semi finalist! Also beat Zsofi too at Team Indoors

Anyway, STAN at USC, dbls will be the key. If USC loses dbls they will certainly lose..

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #897
country flag fantic

Seriously Gibbsy should add y to her name printed on the back of her t shirt

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #898

By the way, Rance had surgery:

https://twitter.com/uclawtennis/stat...012160/photo/1
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #899
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bragging time;

photo from USC facebook page

STAN beat Ray, Van Nguyen, Brown less UCLA 4-3

USC beat Ray less UCLA 4-2

Trojans, deny the Cards from taking the PAC 12 championship again

Maybe I should bring my considerable rooting power to the fore..
On any given Saturday

I don't think STAN will be leaving the courts today without giving it a good fight. This battle is about pride and having owned the PAC 12 title over the years.
Although the win over UCLA wasn't so impressive, today is another day to comeback and perform better and I expect Gibbs and Tsay to perform better.
Tan is a wildcard and Dillon has to play her best to win. Hardebeck is coming to her own and building momentum. All I can say is that winning the doubles point will be big,
because it could be 3-3 in the singles competition.

Not making excuses but with Mal turning pro early, it exposes STAN without the normal depth that they have at the bottom of the line-up, which use to be their core strength until all those SoCal schools caught on

I'll say this that if Gibbsy loses today to Santamaria AND if USC wins, I will change my avatar to USC/SS (through the regular season) if and only if Fantic changes his avatar to Stanford!!!
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #900
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Wish him a speedy recovery!

By the way, will Ray and Cat stay at UCLA all 4 years? I mean, they can play 1 or 2 at
other schools, but future 1-3 are already pretty much decided among Robin, Kyle and Jennifer

Tan's sacrifice is all the exceptional in that regard; NCAA finalist playing 4 or 5? Come on
She's just too modest!

- Woodrow Wilson