Pac 12 - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #856
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
I'm worried for UCLA if Stella doesn't play around with the doubles pairings some more. They've only lost the doubles point twice this season, but Robin/Skylar and Courtney/Pam haven't played consistently at all this year. The only consistent team has been the #3 team of Kyle/Cat. UCLA's only been able to win the doubles point because #3 will win and one of the other two will win and the other will lose. I don't even know how both teams are ranked.
Really looking forward to UCLA vs ASU dbls #3 Not that I can watch it
Maybe at Ojai..? Both teams deserve to play in the Main Draw, not Invitational.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #857
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
Okay, here you go:

The hat looks like someone sat on it

Ahn's white hat looks much crisp.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #858
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
tiebreaker will love it
That fist pump looks kind of weak and lethargic
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #859
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Oh you mean she should roar like at Stanford NCAA 2011
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #860
country flag fantic

1) No. 22 Nicole Gibbs (STAN) d. No. 69 Tereza Bekerova (UTAH) 2-6, 6-4, 1-0 (7)

Doesn't bode well for STAN. Sabrina can be the first USC player to at least win a set from Gibbsy
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #861
country flag fantic

from STAN website;

"Stanford has traditionally been a factor in the race, capturing the conference title outright or earning at least a share of the hardware in every season since 1988, with the exception of USC's solo victory in 2009."

I'm really dead tired of this monopoly Time for this 'tradition' to end. UCLA,USC,CAL, do please step up to deny STAN the title!
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #862
country flag fantic

Congrats Anett

from CAL website;

"BERKELEY - California women's tennis player Anett Schutting claimed the Pac-12 Player of the Week award, the conference office announced on Tuesday. The Pac-12 lauded the Golden Bear junior after her contributions in Cal's recent conference wins over Colorado and Utah.

This is the first Pac-12 Player of the Week honor for the product of Tallinn, Estonia, and the first conference honor of the season for the Bears.

Playing on court one, Schutting - then ranked No. 9 by the ITA - won both her singles matches and - paired with freshman Lynn Chi - formed the 40th-ranked team that won both doubles matches in 13th-ranked Cal's 7-0 routs of Colorado and Utah in Berkeley.

Against the Utes on March 23, Schutting defeated 70th-ranked Tereza Bekerova, 6-3, 7-5, in singles and earlier with Chi upset the 21st-ranked doubles team of Bekerova and Paige Miles, 8-5, in Cal's blowout win. On March 22, Schutting topped Julyette Steur, 6-4, 6-4, and teamed with Chi to beat Steur/Erin Sanders in doubles, 8-4, in Cal's trouncing of the Buffaloes."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #863
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) No. 22 Nicole Gibbs (STAN) d. No. 69 Tereza Bekerova (UTAH) 2-6, 6-4, 1-0 (7)

Doesn't bode well for STAN. Sabrina can be the first USC player to at least win a set from Gibbsy
Top 100...
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #864
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Pac 12

Quote:
from STAN website;

"Stanford has traditionally been a factor in the race, capturing the conference title outright or earning at least a share of the hardware in every season since 1988, with the exception of USC's solo victory in 2009."

I'm really dead tired of this monopoly Time for this 'tradition' to end. UCLA,USC,CAL, do please step up to deny STAN the title!
+1
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #865
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future

Not really a whole lot of emotion when you win 6-3, 6-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post

Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #866
country flag fantic

With official permission; Boren will play her senior year at USC.
So next season, Katz and Boren comes in, Westby will come the year after.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #867
country flag FuzzyB

FuzzyB is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
With official permission; Boren will play her senior year at USC.
So next season, Katz and Boren comes in, Westby will come the year after.
Why is she leaving Tennessee?
FuzzyB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #868
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
Why is she leaving Tennessee?
Dunno, maybe to be near home?
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #869
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Stanford up 2-0 after winning doubles and singles 4

chanelle injured herself in her match and couldn't play. She was playing well and was up against Stacey too. Ucla needs wins on 1 3 5 and 6. Stanford will win 2
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #870
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Cat beats stay easily 2 and 2. Her groundies were too much for tsay. I thought tsay could used her lefty to her advantage in this match but I guess not.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote