Pac 12 - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:52 AM   #811
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pac 12

Mark it on your calendar 3/29 and 3/30...Gibbsy vs Robin and next day against Sabrina
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:54 AM   #812
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

I wonder who will be in So Cal 3/29 and 3/30 with videorecorder in tow
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:55 AM   #813
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
If you want to get technical about it
Well, it IS the player of the WEEK award, isn't it

21-0, but against UW, WSU, UT..dunno, maybe the win against CAL might be the better one, that was on Mar. 2nd..Ellie Yates of USC won for that week

3/1/2013 Dual Match Pos. #5 Marta Stojanovic #45 University of San Diego Win 6-2, 6-1

Incidentally this Marta Stojanovic was the heroine on Sunday, sealing USD's historic win over Nebraska

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:58 AM   #814
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mark it on your calendar 3/29 and 3/30...Gibbsy vs Robin and next day against Sabrina
Quote:
I wonder who will be in So Cal 3/29 and 3/30 with videorecorder in tow
I don't have a video recorder, I use a camera

And I'm not sure I could record Gibbsy vs Robin, I was denied recording there for the match Alabama vs UCLA

And, I might watch CAL at UCLA instead (so no recording at all?? If I watch at LATC, instead of Marks Stadium that weekend)

my tennis blog

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:58 AM   #815
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Well, it IS the player of the WEEK award, isn't it

21-0, but against UW, WSU, UT..dunno, maybe the win against CAL might be the better one, that was on Mar. 2nd..Ellie Yates of USC won for that week

3/1/2013 Dual Match Pos. #5 Marta Stojanovic #45 University of San Diego Win 6-2, 6-1

Incidentally this Marta Stojanovic was the heroine on Sunday, sealing USD's historic win over Nebraska
Forget about it...(sounding like an Italian wise guy)

Oh I got to say is 3/29 and 3/30 bring your camera!
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:59 AM   #816
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
I don't have a video recorder, I use a camera

And I'm not sure I could record Gibbsy vs Robin, I was denied recording there for the match Alabama vs UCLA
OMG Fantic...just bring your press credentials...photoshop!
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:04 AM   #817
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Mind you, those USC matches against Colorado and Utah, and Cal at SDSU, which I watched, had 'insurance' purposes

In case I might not watch them play during 29th and 30th

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:07 AM   #818
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
OMG Fantic...just bring your press credentials...photoshop!
What press credentials Would pic of Eva Asderaki with a local referee at IW help?

Maybe I should've accepted a free refree uniform offer at the National last year at Barnes Tennis Center..if I wore it, would it count?

Well, you know I'm a fan of Krista and Gibbsy..so I just MIGHT watch STAN at USC instead of CAL at UCLA.. Marks Stadium is still a safe 'haven' to record

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:14 AM   #819
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
What press credentials Would pic of Eva Asderaki with a local referee at IW help?

Maybe I should've accepted a free refree uniform offer at the National last year at Barnes Tennis Center..if I wore it, would it count?

Well, you know I'm a fan of Krista and Gibbsy..so I just MIGHT watch STAN at USC instead of CAL at UCLA.. Marks Stadium is still a safe 'haven' to record
Really? You're going to pass up on Krista vs Kyle?
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:18 AM   #820
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Really? You're going to pass up on Krista vs Kyle?
Of course not. I AM going to watch STAN at UCLA, just that I'm not sure I could record the matches there.

And even If I don't go to USC to watch STAN at USC the next day(to watch CAL at UCLA), isn't webcam available at the USC website?

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:25 AM   #821
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Or I might just chuck it all and go to Claremont(which is QUITE near to my home) to watch a junior ITF event So many options

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:18 AM   #822
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice

I'll definitely be at the UCLA-Stanford match. We'll see about the UCLA-Cal match.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:57 AM   #823
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
I'll definitely be at the UCLA-Stanford match. We'll see about the UCLA-Cal match.
Do record some clips of Krista vs Kyle match, please?

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 12:09 PM   #824
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice

Quote:
Do record some clips of Krista vs Kyle match, please?
Do they allow video recording?
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #825
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Do they allow video recording?
They do, normally, unlike juniors. I've recorded tons of NCAA matches so far through the last couple of years. Just that I was put on hold on that particular match at UCLA. So I may be a persona non grata, but you might do it freely, who knows No harm in trying, eh?

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson