Pac 12 - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:23 AM   #646
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Well she IS playing ITF RSF in a couple of weeks , she's in MD.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25096983

Future Card Carol Zhao vs Kyle in dbls.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25087813

Zhao def. Deichmann 6-2 6-7(3) 6-3

(this Deichmann beat Kyle in the same tournament and beat Krista twice in Junior Slams, both in 2)
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Feb 1st, 2013 at 09:15 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:05 PM   #647
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future

Imagine if Mal didn't turn pro...Stacey would have been in the 6 spot yesterday. Wow - now that would have been a scary line up.

I didn't take too many photos yesterday, but here is an "artsy" photo of Gibbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Do you think Tan's got something to prove?

I definitely think that if Ahn can stay healthy this year, she's going to be a key factor for Stanford to contend, but not having Mal back definitely forces Dillon to the 6th spot, which can be the difference in a close 4-3 match.

Sad to say, but UCLA and USC is just too deep and talented...

Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:27 PM   #648
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
Imagine if Mal didn't turn pro...Stacey would have been in the 6 spot yesterday. Wow - now that would have been a scary line up.

I didn't take too many photos yesterday, but here is an "artsy" photo of Gibbsy

Wow nice photo of her.

Has anybody heard when Mal's playing next? She kind of disappeared right before the AO. I guess it's too late for her to come back to Stanford (wishful thinking).
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:55 AM   #649
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

#2 UCLA def. #65 UC Irvine 6-1

DOUBLES

1) #16 Anderson/Morton (UCLA) def. Gong/Smith (UCI) – 8-2
2) Dolehide/Harrison (UCLA) def. Mamiit/Stadfelt (UCI) – 8-4
3) McPhillips/Van Nguyen (UCLA) def. A. Facey/Schweyer (UCI) – 8-5

UCLA wins the doubles point

SINGLES

1) #47 Kyle McPhillips (UCLA) def. Kristina Smith (UCI) – 6-4, 6-4
2) Chanelle Van Nguyen (UCLA) def. Marivick Mamiit (UCI) – 7-5, 6-0
3) #38 Kaitlyn Ray (UCLA) def. Franziska Goettsching (UCI) – 6-1, 7-5
4) Catherine Harrison (UCLA) def. Sarah Gong (UCI) – 3-6, 6-3, 1-0
5) Courtney Dolehide (UCLA) def. Ali Facey (UCI) – 6-2. 6-3
6) Sarah Stadfelt (UCI) def. Skylar Morton (UCLA) – 6-3, 6-1

Order of finish: Doubles – 1, 2, 3 | Singles – 6, 5, 3, 2, 1, 4
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:30 AM   #650
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
#2 UCLA def. #65 UC Irvine 6-1

DOUBLES

1) #16 Anderson/Morton (UCLA) def. Gong/Smith (UCI) – 8-2
2) Dolehide/Harrison (UCLA) def. Mamiit/Stadfelt (UCI) – 8-4
3) McPhillips/Van Nguyen (UCLA) def. A. Facey/Schweyer (UCI) – 8-5

UCLA wins the doubles point

SINGLES

1) #47 Kyle McPhillips (UCLA) def. Kristina Smith (UCI) – 6-4, 6-4
2) Chanelle Van Nguyen (UCLA) def. Marivick Mamiit (UCI) – 7-5, 6-0
3) #38 Kaitlyn Ray (UCLA) def. Franziska Goettsching (UCI) – 6-1, 7-5
4) Catherine Harrison (UCLA) def. Sarah Gong (UCI) – 3-6, 6-3, 1-0
5) Courtney Dolehide (UCLA) def. Ali Facey (UCI) – 6-2. 6-3
6) Sarah Stadfelt (UCI) def. Skylar Morton (UCLA) – 6-3, 6-1

Order of finish: Doubles – 1, 2, 3 | Singles – 6, 5, 3, 2, 1, 4
Gibbsy's photo is a photo of agony

and gouci why did you bother to post here, were you proud of your team's effort

I thought it was 5-2, didn't Cat's final shot sail wide?
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 02:50 AM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:18 AM   #651
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Gibbsy's photo is a photo of agony
Fantic, you just have no artistic talents. Can't you see how her hair is spread out symmetrically with the contrasting streak of light amongst the shadows?

Gibbsy's position and posture is where her muscle is flexed at its peak point. Don't you get it?

That isn't agony...that is strength and determination! What were you watching when you video taped all those tennis matches?
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:47 AM   #652
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Fantic, you just have no artistic talents. Can't you see how her hair is spread out symmetrically with the contrasting streak of light amongst the shadows?

Gibbsy's position and posture is where her muscle is flexed at its peak point. Don't you get it?

That isn't agony...that is strength and determination! What were you watching when you video taped all those tennis matches?

I was just talking about the facial expression Thought you knew
by now that I tend to tease my favorite players

I'm strongly tempted to make your post as my sig
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:00 AM   #653
country flag emzz09

emzz09 emzz09 emzz09 emzz09 emzz09 emzz09 emzz09 emzz09 emzz09 emzz09 emzz09

I'm a tennis girl from highschool ,please help me by answering a few questions for my maths project about tennis

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/ren...2Ereddit%2Ecom

Thank you so much !
emzz09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #654
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

I visited USC today and I saw a bit of men's tennis match.
I might have seen Zoe Scandalis in the stands. I saw some of the women's team practice in the back from the stands.

That's all I have to say

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #655
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
I visited USC today and I saw a bit of men's tennis match.
I might have seen Zoe Scandalis in the stands. I saw some of the women's team practice in the back from the stands.

That's all I have to say
Why ON EARTH

I thought you were a Jana fan
Don't you want to hear the good news?
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #656
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

My parents wanted me to check out USC because there's a chance I might go there (provided that financial aid comes through)
I just happened upon the USC vs USF game.

What about Jana??

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #657
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
My parents wanted me to check out USC because there's a chance I might go there (provided that financial aid comes through)
I just happened upon the USC vs USF game.

What about Jana??
Guessed as much Best of luck

What about..are you really a Jana fan? Well you did check out the challenger forum, I see
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #658
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

You were right fantic. The score for the UCLA-UCI match has been adjusted to 5-2. Cat lost that match in the 3rd set tiebreaker 10-7.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #659
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
You were right fantic. The score for the UCLA-UCI match has been adjusted to 5-2. Cat lost that match in the 3rd set tiebreaker 10-7.
I wasn't totally blind, after all

I'm afraid gouci will become even more ecstatic and provoke LBS fans further
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #660
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I wasn't totally blind, after all

I'm afraid gouci will become even more ecstatic and provoke LBS fans further
Notice LBS fans are not posting a rebuttal because I speak the truth.
LBS fans can dish it out but they can't take it and disappear when their team plays badly.

Sarah Gong wins Big West Player of the Week for defeating UCLA's Harrison.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote