Pac 12 - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #361
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post

Anderson, Morton, Van Nguyen, Ray, McPhillips, and now Harrison. Unreal depth.
With Montez and Dolehide.

Some will not even start

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #362
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
With Montez and Dolehide.

Some will not even start
Dolehide won't start in singles. I'm surprised Catherine transfered to UCLA given that it will be very tough for her to even start, when she could play higher in the lineup at a lot of good schools.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #363
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Dolehide won't start in singles. I'm surprised Catherine transfered to UCLA given that it will be very tough for her to even start, when she could play higher in the lineup at a lot of good schools.
Maybe she missed her BFF Krista

Some player might do a 'Hoffpauir'(decamp to other teams that guarantees starting higher up) in the future

I'm not complaining though (the more I can watch elite players the better!)

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #364
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Maybe she missed her BFF Krista

Some player might do a 'Hoffpauir'(decamp to other teams that guarantees starting higher up) in the future

I'm not complaining though (the more I can watch elite players the better!)

It will be fun to watch if all of UCLA, USC, Stanford, Cal are getting more depth.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #365
country flag fantic

USC and UCLA already has (insane) depth

For starters you can't beat STAN.

Cal left Really wonder who they recruited for next season? And they do work hard to recruit American players too..the whole coaching staff came to watch the California Sectional recently.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #366
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

Interesting to me how the 'state school' UCLA is getting top 10 blue chips from all over the country while the private school USC (no out of state cost difference) seems to concentrate on top 25 girls from CA.

In the past one would have expected the reverse given the tuition issues.
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #367
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Interesting to me how the 'state school' UCLA is getting top 10 blue chips from all over the country while the private school USC (no out of state cost difference) seems to concentrate on top 25 girls from CA.

Well, USC seems to be 'diversifying' now. After Pulido, they recruited
Ellie Yates from Mississippi & Madison Westby from Oklahoma. And, they might recruit another blue chip elsewhere for 2013(along with Katz)

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #368
country flag fantic

$50,000 Lexington, KY (USA) 2012 | Jul 23 (Draws)
Qualifying Round

(1)Ashley Weinhold (USA) d. (7)Alexandra Kiick (USA) 63 62
Lauren Embree (USA) d. (wc)Kristy Frilling (USA) 64 61
(3)Jennifer Elie (USA) d. Allie Will (USA) 63 64
(4)Krista Hardebeck (USA) d. Kyle McPhillips (USA) 62 62

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #369
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post

prestige in academics

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #370
country flag fantic

WTT Breakers bio of Juricova;

:
Will serve as a substitute for the Orange County Breakers during the 2012 WTT season.
In July 2012, qualified for WTA event in Stanford by defeating Yung-Jan Chan and Alexa Glatch.
In 2011, became UC-Berkeley's second NCAA singles champion.
Named ITA National Player of the Year in 2011.
Was the recipient of the 2011 Honda Sports Award.
Named ITA All American in both singles and doubles in 2011.
Accumulated a record of 58-8 in singles and a 55-9 in doubles during her time at UC-Berkeley.
Was a member of Slovakia's Fed Cup team in 2007.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #371
country flag fantic

Madison Keys

$25,000 Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Rancho Santa Fe, CA, USA31 Jan - 05 Feb 2012Main Draw Singles Main Draw $25,000 Tournament Entry: DA Surface: Hard (O)
32 L H2H vs HARDEBECK, Krista (USA) 5-7 1-6

(8)Madison Keys (USA) d. (wc)Mallory Burdette (USA) 63 60

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #372
country flag fantic

A
9am 29 Danielle Flores St. Mary's

according to Cal St. LA SC website

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #373
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Madison Keys

$25,000 Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Rancho Santa Fe, CA, USA31 Jan - 05 Feb 2012Main Draw Singles Main Draw $25,000 Tournament Entry: DA Surface: Hard (O)
32 L H2H vs HARDEBECK, Krista (USA) 5-7 1-6

(8)Madison Keys (USA) d. (wc)Mallory Burdette (USA) 63 60
Fantic - Are you implying that Hardebeck is better than Burdette? Hardebeck > Keys > Burdette?

Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #374
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
Fantic - Are you implying that Hardebeck is better than Burdette? Hardebeck > Keys > Burdette?
no I just stated the facts.

Actually I'm implying that STAN will be invincible next season

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #375
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no I just stated the facts.

Actually I'm implying that STAN will be invincible next season
For starters, I would like to see STAN with a healthy AHN
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote