Pac 12 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:38 AM   #316
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
And I thought this board was the exact place for 'fantasizing'
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #317
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Sabrina said that the win against Gullickson was definitely her best;

No doubt. It just proved that she could keep toe to toe with a supreme attacker.

I think she should play #2 next season. Heck, she can compete for the #1 spot against Zoe We'll see how these two fare in the tourney..
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #318
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabrina was the most impressive USC player for me, for sure. I love that she mixes consistency and aggression, moves great, and isn't afraid to approach the net. She also has such a great attitude out there.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:55 AM   #319
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Sabrina was the most impressive USC player for me, for sure. I love that she mixes consistency and aggression, moves great, and isn't afraid to approach the net. She also has such a great attitude out there.
yeah, she certainly hits hardest among the team, and she is comfortable at the net too. Has also nice dropshots. Could evolve to the Next Falconi..we'll see.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #320
country flag fantic

Quote:
One 'minor' topic for Pac 12 next season (major one of course STAN's sgl lineup )
is how USC will pack their dbls lineup.

Crumbling against A/M so easily.. truly their nemesis

Regardless whether KK/Sabs win the NCAA or not, it's time for a new 'experiment'

Val/Zoe are losing pretty much every matches by now, and Alison is graduating..

So naturally, a little 'shake-up' is needed.
they peaked at Ojai

Pac 12 champ losing to an unseeded team

Well done girls, well done

As I said...time for a shakeup.

Let Sabs concentrate on singles KK needs a new partner.

Or, like Duke, as their wont (stacking ), put KK at 2

Time to prepare for the Latin exam
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : May 25th, 2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #321
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think she should play #2 next season. Heck, she can compete for the #1 spot against Zoe We'll see how these two fare in the tourney..
I like Sabrina so much better than Zoe for some reason. Either way USC won't go wrong with those two at #1, #2.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #322
country flag fantic

I wonder Dolehide will play singles next season? She was playing #2 not too long ago(and lost to Isip )
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #323
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I wonder Dolehide will play singles next season? She was playing #2 not too long ago(and lost to Isip )
I like Dolehide's game but she needs to get in better shape. If she doesn't get into the singles lineup next season, at least she will still help with doubles.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #324
country flag fantic

Only Montez graduates next season..wonder who UCLA has an eye for?

For that matter, how about STAN, 3 graduates, Mal, Tan & Dillon. Who'll they cherry-pick?
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : May 26th, 2012 at 05:41 AM.
Old May 25th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #325
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

I just want to add that I hope UCLA changes their outfits for next year. I hate the yellow skirt.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #326
country flag fantic

agree
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #327
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
I just want to add that I hope UCLA changes their outfits for next year. I hate the yellow skirt.
unanimous decision by the judges.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #328
country flag fantic

for the uniform you can't beat ND USC and STAN's, ugh.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #329
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Cal had Maria Sharapova's yellow top.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #330
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Only Montez graduates next season..wonder who UCLA has an eye for?

For that matter, how about STAN, 2 graduates, Mal, Tan & Dillon. Who'll they cherry-pick?
Fantic already projecting for the 2014 season
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote