Pac 12 - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #1546
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pac 12

Stanford will not be competing at indoors again next year.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:14 AM   #1547
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
I understand Sabs is a great player and all but she only played in one Pac-12 match which didn't even count in the standing. What was the reason for adding her name to the team?
Speaking of Sabs, does anybody know how she is doing with her rehab and recovery?

She tweeted that she's going to Finland in July, seems like she plans to be more mobile by then, but how much?
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:23 AM   #1548

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to Robin for winning the Honda Award:

http://www.uclabruins.com/ViewArticl...CLID=209520190
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #1549
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
US Open National Playoffs Mid-Atlantic Sectional Qualifying tournament

Guess who's back in action...

tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 06:23 AM   #1550

Re: US Open National Playoffs Mid-Atlantic Sectional Qualifying tournament

Someone will be lucky to get her! I hope she continues playing college tennis.
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 08:17 AM   #1551
country flag Bigmanserve

Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice
Re: US Open National Playoffs Mid-Atlantic Sectional Qualifying tournament

I agree, someone will be very lucky if she returns to college tennis.
Bigmanserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #1552
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

She probably had to sit out for a year (most likely academic issues according to what I heard). If a coach doesn't grant a release or if there is another issue, the athlete sits out a year (Amanda Craddock did I think from GT to Texas. Also, Noelle Hickey had academic issues so she did some classes back home for fall semester when transferring to UCLA from GT). Expect her to be on a team this Fall. I know she was training with Taylor Townsend and Zina Garrison pre-French Open.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote