(red hot) Ana on red clay 2012 season - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM   #31
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (red hot) Ana on red clay 2012 season

1)Victoria Azarenka (BLR) v BYE
(wc)Kristina Barrois (GER) v Andrea Petkovic (GER)
Ana Ivanovic (SRB) v (wc)Mona Barthel (GER)
Q v (7)Marion Bartoli (FRA)

(4)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v BYE
Q v Q
Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)
Lucie Safarova (CZE) v (8)Na Li (CHN)

(6)Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) v Jelena Jankovic (SRB)
Angelique Kerber (GER) v Roberta Vinci (ITA)
Francesca Schiavone (ITA) v Monica Niculescu (ROU)
(3)Petra Kvitova (CZE) v BYE

(5)Samantha Stosur (AUS) v Shuai Peng (CHN)
Julia Goerges (GER) v Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)
Q v Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
(2)Maria Sharapova (RUS) v BYE

Barthel...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 09:07 PM   #32
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

She can beat Barthel, first, we have to see the match tomorrow.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 09:08 PM   #33
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I'd love to see match against Azarenka...I hope she'll beat Barthel. Tough draw.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 09:17 PM   #34
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

If she beats whoever she plays tomorrow, I think she will beat Barthel. But if not...her confidence might take hit. I hope not though.
JAS_ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:03 PM   #35
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

I'dont think that Ana will be too much interested for this tournament, especially after emotional emptiness during this week (whatever happens tomorrow), and compared to all others red clay events in such short period - FED CUP SF, Madrid PM, Rome P5 and Paris GS - this have MM status, so I'm not sure will she give her best even at opening match. I wish Ana to draws here some much more attractive opponent in 1st round (Azarenka, Sharapova, Radwanska, Kvitova...), but with Barthel I think this is maybe worst possible scenario (motivation zero and good in-form opponent). But I really don't care about Stuttgart anyway (compared to others clay event).

Its so sad that Ana not won todays close match vs Sveta (FED CUP final is great achievement and experience for every player), and if we lose tomorrow (Russia is now bold favorite) its big question will Serbia ever been in future so close like today.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 01:55 AM   #36
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not giving up on Fed Cup/Stuttgart just yet. Kuzzie played so well to win, and Ana showed some fight. I'm still hoping she can win todays singles match and then beat Barthel to shut those idiots in GM up.
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 04:43 PM   #37
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Adje Ana!
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:25 PM   #38
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Ana is going to be somewhat confident and in high spirits after this weekend. I think she can get this one done
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #39
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I hope she'll do well tomorrow, I won't be able to watch it, because I'm in school so Good Luck!!
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #40
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Ana will have a challenging test, Barthel is a good player.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #41
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Hopefully Ana in 2, she has a strong chance to take this one, because it's on CLAY. I think that Barthel will suck on clay and Ana must be 'ajde' from the very first point.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #42
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAY 2012
FC Moscow: to reach final
MM Stuttgart: warm-up event
PM Madrid: to reach at least SF
P5 Rome: warm-up event
GS Paris: to reach at least SF
So far everything was as planned, but upcoming PM Madrid will be the biggest test, no doubt.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #43
country flag Balkanac
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice

sve je u pizdu

kako ja volim a kako je sjebana
Balkanac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #44
country flag doooma6816

why?!!
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #45
country flag Cp6uja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkanac View Post
sve je u pizdu

kako ja volim a kako je sjebana
Vidim da si skroz novi clan ovog foruma (od ovoga meseca), pa uz dobrodoslicu zelim i da ti pomognem da se sto pre priviknes i adaptiras na ovdasnje obicaje. Kao sto i sam znas, ovo je forum o tenisu, i to zenskom, a ne o sumo rvanju, pa ako zelis da komuniciras na nacin koji je prikladniji sumo rvanju - uclani se na neki forum koji pokriva sumo rvanje - ili salji svoje poruke i svoja (pre)glasna razmisljanja ovde na tennnisforum-u, ali na podforumu koji se zove "General Messages" koji je upravo i poznat po neukusu i nedostatku ikakve mere. Igracki podforumi su sasvim druga prica, i tu se od svakoga ocekuje makar minimalno uvazavanje razlike u navijanju prikladnijem tenisu u odnosu na pojedine timske sportove ili vec pomenuto sumo rvanje.