(red hot) Ana on red clay 2012 season - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #151
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (red hot) Ana on red clay 2012 season

Good win!
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #152
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Number 13 established, number 12 gonna be established tomorrow.
Good luck Ana but Maria will come prepared.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #153
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Ajde Ana, it's time for an important win. If not now, when?
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #154

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a little update on Ana's 2012 stats compared to other players. She is doing well on the serve.
She is 9th on most aces this season at 90 aces.
She is 10th on winning service games at 73.3 %
She is 3rd on points won off first serve at 71 %.

I think its pretty impressive considering all the problems she has had on her serve the last couple years. Now upset Maria please!
Old May 17th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #155
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

still choking

at least i now know she cares. now it's time to get over those prejudices and get a sports psychologist i really feel nigel is doing a good job with her but she needs and army of coaches around her in order to make her head work
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #156
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

For some reason Ana loses her confidence when she on the upside and winning. Puzzling,really
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #157
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

It's really dissapointing...I mean 6 SPs! and she didn't take one of them....then 3-1 up and again lost the set. Anyway she's well prepared for Roland Garros, I hope she'll have easy draw especially in 4r(maybe Aga?) so she'd make QF finally.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #158
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Kudos to Pova, I guess. She's one tough biatch, Ana just isn't. Also, needs to work more on her stamina. She was knackered towards the end, and it was only two sets.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #159
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Kudos to Pova, I guess. She's one tough biatch, Ana just isn't. Also, needs to work more on her stamina. She was knackered towards the end, and it was only two sets.
I think Ana only won 2 matches that lasted over 1h30 mins this year: Pervak (IW) and Pavs (Fed Cup).

It's an issue.. but I think she is going very careful with fitness, scared to death of injuries. No fitness coach.. and I honestly don't trust someone who was appointed by her ex, the golfer.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #160
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I think Ana only won 2 matches that lasted over 1h30 mins this year: Pervak (IW) and Pavs (Fed Cup).

It's an issue.. but I think she is going very careful with fitness, scared to death of injuries. No fitness coach.. and I honestly don't trust someone who was appointed by her ex, the golfer.
Feel free to name the fraud. Nobody likes that Tina woman here.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #161
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Code:

FED CUP: to reach final
Porsche Open: Whatever (warm-up)
Madrid Mandatory: at least SF (acceptable early lose against eventual finalist)
Rome P5: Whatever (warm-up)
Roland Garros: at least SF (acceptable early lose against eventual finalist)
Even before start of 2012 clay season I promote same most-realistic scenario for Ana results and achievements on clay this season, but now I realize that there should not be any excuses for Ana for not reach at least SF this year in Paris.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #162
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Code:

FED CUP: to reach final
Porsche Open: Whatever (warm-up)
Madrid Mandatory: at least SF (acceptable early lose against eventual finalist)
Rome P5: Whatever (warm-up)
Roland Garros: at least SF (acceptable early lose against eventual finalist)
Even before start of 2012 clay season I promote same most-realistic scenario for Ana results and achievements on clay this season, but now I realize that there should not be any excuses for Ana for not reach at least SF this year in Paris.
You are really funny.. she would have to beat not only 1 but 2 top players to get that far. She can't even close out a set after 7 SPs against a top player, let alone win..

Old May 18th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #163

Yes obviously this marvelous clay season has taught you that Ana can beat top players and make the SF of Paris.
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #164
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

If she draws Radwanska or Kvitova in the 4R of the FO, she has a big chance to reach the quarters. Unfortunately, top 2 players are too good at the moment, but Azarenka is everything but unbeatable. We just hope she doesn't draw Sharapova, which would be really unlucky, but if she draws any of the others - it's a great chance to go further and she even has a chance to reach the semis. Maybe even finals, who knows.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #165
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
If she draws Radwanska or Kvitova in the 4R of the FO, she has a big chance to reach the quarters. Unfortunately, top 2 players are too good at the moment, but Azarenka is everything but unbeatable. We just hope she doesn't draw Sharapova, which would be really unlucky, but if she draws any of the others - it's a great chance to go further and she even has a chance to reach the semis. Maybe even finals, who knows.
Ana had a closer match against Sharapova then the one against Azarenka..

I hope she draws either Radwanska or Kvitova.. but she will have to stop freezing against top players to have a real chance anyway.