(red hot) Ana on red clay 2012 season - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #136
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: (red hot) Ana on red clay 2012 season

It's either Brianti or Soler-Espinosa next, I know that Ana has already won over Brianti and I think that she has never played Soler-Espinosa. Whorever it will be, Ana's the favourite to win. Reach that third round!
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #137
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
It's either Brianti or Soler-Espinosa next, I know that Ana has already won over Brianti and I think that she has never played Soler-Espinosa. Whorever it will be, Ana's the favourite to win. Reach that third round!
A potential R3 match with Sharapova will be very competitive, hard to predict who will win at the moment.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #138
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

She gets Epionosa ( spelled correctly?)
Old May 15th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #139
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

So now she's playing Espinosa in round 2, I just hope she will be streamed for another straight sets win! Yes!
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #140
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Not much chance of getting Central Court now, since she isn't playing an Italian...still, just win it Ana.
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #141
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

If I am calculating correctly, Ana could make the 9-12 seeding bracket by reaching the QF here (so she'll have to beat Masha). She will pass Petkovic and Schiavone if she wins the 2R and then will pass Lisicki if she wins in the 3rd. That could be huge for RG, although not likely to happen imo.

Is Soler-Espinosa one of those typical spanish pushers? IDK why but I'm kinda scared about this one
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #142
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
If I am calculating correctly, Ana could make the 9-12 seeding bracket by reaching the QF here (so she'll have to beat Masha). She will pass Petkovic and Schiavone if she wins the 2R and then will pass Lisicki if she wins in the 3rd. That could be huge for RG, although not likely to happen imo.

Is Soler-Espinosa one of those typical spanish pushers? IDK why but I'm kinda scared about this one
She is. One of the pushers with drop shots. I already see her driving Ana insane, because she'll get 1000000 balls back. This won't be easy at all. She played already 9 matches on red clay this season and Ana played 10 matches on red clay in 2 seasons (4 this year + 6 last year).
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #143
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
She is. One of the pushers with drop shots. I already see her driving Ana insane, because she'll get 1000000 balls back. This won't be easy at all. She played already 9 matches on red clay this season and Ana played 10 matches on red clay in 2 seasons (4 this year + 6 last year).
She played 6 matches on red clay last season and only 4 this year? Are you not counting Madrid because it's blue?

So can anyone confirm my little rankings calculation? I know it's obviously a long shot, and I guess now that Serena is at #6 perhaps being in the 9-12 range isn't so good but she could draw Woz or Marion who I don't think she would have any trouble with at RG. I just remembered Sam is number 5 I guess the 4th round is gonna be tough no matter what.
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #144
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She played 6 matches on red clay last season and only 4 this year? Are you not counting Madrid because it's blue?
It's not only because it's blue (it's not some color discrimination from me ), even while it wasn't blue, it played completely different compared to Rome and Paris because of elevation (almost 700 meters), so the ball flied much faster. Indoor conditions (Stuttgart and Fed Cup) are also different, not to mention that the court in Moscow was a mess. In the meanwhile Espinosa played Estoril, Bacelona, Fed Cup matches that were played outdoors, Rome qualifications. She already played 3 matches in Rome.

Quote:
So can anyone confirm my little rankings calculation? I know it's obviously a long shot, and I guess now that Serena is at #6 perhaps being in the 9-12 range isn't so good but she could draw Woz or Marion who I don't think she would have any trouble with at RG. I just remembered Sam is number 5 I guess the 4th round is gonna be tough no matter what.
Your calculation is correct. Even if she loses all (!!!) remaining matches on clay, she'll probably be #13 after Paris. Andrea is injured and Fran has almost 2000 points to defend (2 finals on clay - Premier and GS final). So, only if Domi, Dani or Makiri make some amazing results, it won't happen.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #145
country flag The 2nd Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It's not only because it's blue (it's not some color discrimination from me ), even while it wasn't blue, it played completely different compared to Rome and Paris because of elevation (almost 700 meters), so the ball flied much faster. Indoor conditions (Stuttgart and Fed Cup) are also different, not to mention that the court in Moscow was a mess. In the meanwhile Espinosa played Estoril, Bacelona, Fed Cup matches that were played outdoors, Rome qualifications. She already played 3 matches in Rome.

Your calculation is correct. Even if she loses all (!!!) remaining matches on clay, she'll probably be #13 after Paris. Andrea is injured and Fran has almost 2000 points to defend (2 finals on clay - Premier and GS final). So, only if Domi, Dani or Makiri make some amazing results, it won't happen.
Yes I agree with you about the different clay surfaces, I was being smart

She has a massive chance to be top ten by Wimbledon if other results go her way. It's really crucial that she tries to step it up in the next few months.
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #146
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

I'd simply die if Ana makes it back into the top ten. I'd like her to do it in spectacular fashion, though.

Like, oh, I don't know, making a QF at RG perhaps

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #147
country flag The 2nd Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balltossovic View Post
I'd simply die if Ana makes it back into the top ten. I'd like her to do it in spectacular fashion, though.

Like, oh, I don't know, making a QF at RG perhaps
This is way overdue, make the QF Ana
Old May 16th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #148
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Please just beat Soler-Espinosa Quick way to get 55 extra points, don't blow it Ana.
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #149
country flag The 2nd Law

R3 achieved

Now, beat Maria? it will be hard, but I have faith
Old May 16th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #150
country flag Linguae^

Number 13 established, number 12 gonna be established tomorrow.