Julia´s illness thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #1
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Julia´s illness thread

let´s get started the illness thread with Julia´s latest tweet

Quote:
Leaving Miami tonight.back to Europe.Unfortunately i had to pull out of charleston cause of a viral illness which i got here a few days ago!Always these air conditions😁they are stronger than i am-but not long anymore
some of you were pointing out Julia doesn´t like the air conditions and there is a proof... well done guys!

I think it is not apparently last time when Julia is/will be affected by a viral illness so we can play some medical doctors to help her now and later until she needs our help
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #2
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Julia´s illness thread

Way to come late to the party with the virus, Jule. Everyone got that a week ago.

Cruel, I know. Get well soon girl!
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:40 AM   #3
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post

Press reports that Julia had angina.

The question is, why she was playing when she is still weak.
It's clear that Julia doesn't want to appear weak. That's why she says she's "100% fit" when in fact she's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I guess she is a little bit swamped and exhausted overall. Mentally and physically.
Julia probably needs a little break to recover entirely.
I agree. We have already talked about this at the beginning of the year when she continued to play despite not feeling well at all. I say it again: imo health comes first and if this means to skip important tournaments, then so be it. Something is clearly wrong with her. It's time that she sees some real medical experts to let them find out what's causing these constant health problems. It getting ridiculous really..

Having said that, I'm not so sure she is going to do that. I listened again to what Julia and Sascha talked about in the match against Rezai and that's quite telling:

At 38:03 she says that she feels no "explosiveness" in her arm and then at 38:11 she points at her throat saying: "Ist alles voller Schleim" (full of mucus). Sascha's reaction? "Yeah, I understand but you got to struggle through that". So Julia is actually sending clear signs that she's not feeling well (just look at her face). Sascha, however, chooses to ignore her obvious health problems. How is she suppose to change something if her coach sees no problem here?
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM   #4
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
It's clear that Julia doesn't want to appear weak. That's why she says she's "100% fit" when in fact she's not.

I agree. We have already talked about this at the beginning of the year when she continued to play despite not feeling well at all. I say it again: imo health comes first and if this means to skip important tournaments, then so be it. Something is clearly wrong with her. It's time that she sees some real medical experts to let them find out what's causing these constant health problems. It getting ridiculous really..

Having said that, I'm not so sure she is going to do that. I listened again to what Julia and Sascha talked about in the match against Rezai and that's quite telling:

At 38:03 she says that she feels no "explosiveness" in her arm and then at 38:11 she points at her throat saying: "Ist alles voller Schleim" (full of mucus). Sascha's reaction? "Yeah, I understand but you got to struggle through that". So Julia is actually sending clear signs that she's not feeling well (just look at her face). Sascha, however, chooses to ignore her obvious health problems. How is she suppose to change something if her coach sees no problem here?
Dispeker, it`s just phenomenal how you find things like this.

Totally agree, Julia is not feeling well here, she`s very much out of breath.
I guess it`s not just Sascha who "ignores" it.
Julia herself also tried not to attach too much importance to it and get through there.
She mentions it randomly, like an annoying fly or something.
In the sense of - "Not meant to be an excuse, but Sascha you know, it really affects me".

Last edited by joy division : Apr 22nd, 2012 at 10:15 AM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 01:14 PM   #5
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Dispeker, it`s just phenomenal how you find things like this.

Totally agree, Julia is not feeling well here, she`s very much out of breath.
I guess it`s not just Sascha who "ignores" it.
Julia herself also tried not to attach too much importance to it and get through there.
She mentions it randomly, like an annoying fly or something.
In the sense of - "Not meant to be an excuse, but Sascha you know, it really affects me".
This. I get the impression that she doesn't dare to openly tell him when she's feeling sick. So, if at all she does it the way you described it. I'm afraid that it's Sascha who taught her not to show any weakness even when not feeling healthy. Now she has internalized this attitude and that's not good, imo.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote