What TV shows are you currently watching? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #1
country flag TZVETI83

TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future
What TV shows are you currently watching?

TV series today are getting better and better, the quality of some current TV shows give the best films out there a run for their money. What TV Shows are you still watching?

Here are some of the shows I currently watch during the year:

Game of Thrones - Perhaps the greatest fantasy epic TV series of all time. I am a fan of the books and the TV show definitely does them justice.

Homeland - The show is riveting and the acting amazing.

Breaking Bad - Excellent writing, great acting and just pure entertainment.

Revenge - Over the top, melodramatic soap, physiological thriller/drama that is so entertaining with its twists and turns that it keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Mad Men - Still just as stylish and just as high quality as ever.

House of Cards - The best new show to come out this season, Kevin Spacey just rules the screen and the writing and dialogue is absolutely amazing.

Vikings - At first did not know what to make out of this show but its just so damn good, the past couple of episodes of season 1 have been stellar.

Grimm - This show has really surprised me especially season 2, its so action packed and fun. Its today's Buffy.

Modern Family - Might not be as good as what it was but it still remains one of the very best comedies on TV.

Suburgatory - Its so cooky and different than any other sitcom on TV.

Happy Endings - Has some of the funniest and most lovable characters on TV and so many LOL moments.

Grey's Anatomy - Ok so its not what it use to be in terms of quality but it still remains just as entertaining as ever.

True Blood - Another show that has fallen in the quality department but still great fun.

Dexter - Although not even close to its former glory it still remains among the best TV shows around.

Apartment 23 - I am gonna miss this show, it was over the top crazy and hilarious.

Mindy Project - Mindy is so funny and so adorable.

Spartacus This past season has been mediocre at best especially considering how good this show use to be but I am still enjoying it and awaiting the finale.

Boardwalk Empire - High quality TV, I love this show.

American Horror Story - It has its ups and its downs but Jessica Lange and the rest of the cast are amazing and Season 2 ended brilliantly.

Arrow - Its great fun, action packed comic hero delight.

TZVETI83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #2
country flag TZVETI83

TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching?

And my two guilty pleasure shows.

Vampire Diaries - Ok this show is so cheesy and some of the acting is very questionable but its so addicting and fun.

Beauty and the Beast - I do not know why I started watching this as the first couple of episodes were just mediocre but I have been so surprised by this show, the quality has really improved and it is now the definition of a guilty TV pleasure.

TZVETI83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #3
country flag ViceUltramontain
La nuit je mens

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

The Good Wife
Covert Affairs
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
The Big C
2 Broke Girls
Game of Thrones
Modern Family
Teen Wolf
Awkward
Downton Abbey
Drop Dead Diva
TT Doubles Titles : Seoul 2014 (w/ Andreas) Osaka 2013 (w/ matthias) Nantes Challenger YEC 2013 - Charlottesville 50k 2013 - Saint Martin 10k 2013 - Orlando 10k 2013 - Sibenik 10k 2013 (all w/ charmedRic)
Tipping Titles : Australian Open 2014
ViceUltramontain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #4
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Grimm
Person of Interest
Elementary
NCIS
NCIS:LA

Those are my must see current shows.

I am now into season 7 (the last) of The Closer in Amazon Prime. How did I miss this great series?

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #5
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
American Idol
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #6
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

These are the only shows I watch on television... There are times my television stays off for weeks and then I'll take one day when I catch up on all my shows
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 02:31 AM   #7
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

American Idol

Once Upon a Time

The Following

Revenge

The New Normal

Revolution

American Horror Story

Supernatural

Smash

666 Park Avenue

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •

Last edited by Julian. : Apr 12th, 2013 at 02:45 AM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #8
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Currently the shows that I follow (not all of them air at this time of year) are:

True Blood
Pretty Little Liars
Nikita (normally have a marothon over summer)
The Walking Dead
The Following
Revolution
Revenge

I watch GOT but I've a lot to catch up on.

I want to get into Mad Men and Breaking Bad over the summer too.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #9
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Breaking Bad
Dexter
It's always sunny in Philadelphia
Sherlock
Arrested Development (fourth season out next month!)
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #10
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I think we know from my excellent gif collection.

"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #11
country flag Expat

Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Game of Thrones
Vampire Diaries
Big Bang Theory
Downton Abbey

Also not sure when they will return but Sherlock and Korra.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #12
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Revenge
Grimm
Scandal
The Following
Revolution [way behind though ]
Real Housewives of Atlanta
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
Big Brother US [when it returns ]

Also need to finish Weeds, begin The Walking Dead, and marathon the last 1.5 seasons of Once Upon A Time.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #13
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:13 AM   #14
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Bunheads
Deception
Revolution
Go On
Mindy Project
White Collar
Chopped
Suburgatory
Modern Family
Psych
Nashville
Community
Parks and Recreation
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
Downton Abbey
Call the Midwife
The Simpsons
Homeland
The Good Wife
Dexter
Iron Chef
Next Iron Chef
Packed to the Rafters

but they don't all air at once and i watch some online
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #15
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Americans
Vikings
Arrested Development (when it comes back on)
South Park
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
American Idol

Those are my favorites on right now although I might be missing one or two. There are several others that I catch when I can (I watch too much tv )

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote