Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #91
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

I never know what to expect from Sabine & her serve, so I'll take any win at the moment.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #92
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages...0405214554.pdf

revised caus Stosur first has to finish her match cancelled by rain. Weather forecast is pretty bad so that's hope for a stream and some sunshine when Sabine faces Serena. She announced just some minutes ago on fb that she's going to fight for every point tomorrow
Go get it, girl. Hoping for a match like the one she played against Serena's big sister three years ago.

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #93
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Go get it, girl. Hoping for a match like the one she played against Serena's big sister three years ago.

nice memory

But I wanna see more pics of this year's Charleston - like those:

https://twitter.com/#!/All4Sports111...031873/photo/1

only adorable...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #94
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Lisicki
I won my match 75 64 today. Played better than yesterday.
Getting more comfortable and use to the clay court with
each match. :-)
I´m playing at 1pm on stadium vs S.Williams tomorrow. I
lost the last one in straight sets to her but will for sure
fight & grind for every point out there tomorrow!! Hope to
get lots of support from you! :-D
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #95
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serena Williams will face Lisicki - Williams won their only previous meeting handily, a 61 62 rout in the semifinals in Stanford last summer.

"It can only get better," Lisicki said of that meeting. "I was very nervous there in the beginning. I made some terrible mistakes and overhit way too many balls. In the second set I actually had chances - the games were close, and it was a good match from mid-second set on. So I hope I can start like that tomorrow."
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201204...256076_2725420
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #96
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine into Charleston QF!

Nun sei artig und leiste keinen Widerstand gegen Serena. Du hast doch noch viele Jahre im Tennis vor dir

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #97
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Sabine just rolled her left ankle. Doesn't look too bad but calling for trainer
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #98
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Hopefully nothing bad
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #99
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Sabine stops at 1-4 with an ankle injury. Looked great, IMO, prior to the injury. Hopefully this isn't a long term issue again.

Serena was a great sport about it too.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #100
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Injury didn´t look that serious, I hope that Sabine can play again!
I guess it was also just a mental problem now as she had those serious problems with her ankle before.
Better to retire anyway in such a situation for her but it really didn´t look that serious, but you never know, I hope she can play again!

Not good for her at all, she has not much confidence these days anyway...
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #101
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

I hope she´ll be fine because the injury didn´t look so serious to me but if she didn´t feel fit her decision was right... I would like to see her much more often in her new oufit because she looks very pretty in.... get well soon Sabs!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #102
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

So unfortunate for Bine
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #103
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Sabine stops at 1-4 with an ankle injury. Looked great, IMO, prior to the injury. Hopefully this isn't a long term issue again.

Serena was a great sport about it too.
Jep, really a great match of Sabine until the snap. And Serena did so well comforting her and making her smile a moment while crying. What the fu**, had been getting a great match (so british commentries said)

And btw, they looked great tgether, as if they had made an arrangement with what to wear, sorry
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #104
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She just can't catch a break from injuries, can she?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #105
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

i'm opening a bottle of wine now, and hopefully when the second one is empty we'll have confirmation that she is alright.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote