Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #76
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Can't see a stream of Sabs match, bad hoax
because there is none... but we have a good chance to see the Williams sisters but who cares?
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #77
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
because there is none... but we have a good chance to see the Williams sisters but who cares?
WTA or whoever is responsible sucks. I will not suffer another livescoreboard evening, had almost killed me, phewww
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #78
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

couldn't agree more
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #79
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

guys have you noticed there´s almost no streams from America? I am maybe a bit harsh there are some but starting from later rounds or there are only few matches televised like today.... so happy next three months we will see our girls/boys back in Europe...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #80
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
guys have you noticed there´s almost no streams from America? I am maybe a bit harsh there are some but starting from later rounds or there are only few matches televised like today.... so happy next three months we will see our girls/boys back in Europe...
They need to fix this problem badly. This is beyond the realms of ridiculous imo
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #81
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

oh no.... i just saw your convo. Here I am at home able to watch a stream and there is none. This is totally messing up my evening. Damn LS.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #82
country flag Eleganter

Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all

Eurosport showed the William Sisters and then? Wrestling instead of Sabine, I don´t believe it!! And the Eurosport Player stopped transmitting tennis after Venus. I wonder who is responsible for that
Eleganter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #83
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki def. Shvedova 75 64

Good win over Shvedova who was in good shape lately!
Many up´s and down´s in Sabine´s game still and average serving but she was able to win it in two sets at least which is good!

I hope she can show a good match against Serena tomorrow, hopefully better than against Na in Miami
Would be important for her if she could play a good match against a big name here, doesn´t matter if she will lose or not in this case!
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #84
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Great win today. Tomorrow let it all loose against Serena. She's beatable but no shame in losing to her. Match should be on ESPN2 since it's Serena too.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #85
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Her QF is scheduled for 1pm (1900 CET). So we finally see her play.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #86
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Nice to wake up to news of a two set win I'll be up early tomorrow to actually watch a stream of her match against Serena. Atlast.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #87
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
Her QF is scheduled for 1pm (1900 CET). So we finally see her play.
Where did you see the schedule for tomorrow?
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #88
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Schedule is not done yet i guess, just a first draw like always has showed up on livescore pages, but they can and will change.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #89
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages...0405214554.pdf

revised caus Stosur first has to finish her match cancelled by rain. Weather forecast is pretty bad so that's hope for a stream and some sunshine when Sabine faces Serena. She announced just some minutes ago on fb that she's going to fight for every point tomorrow
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #90
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

WD Sabs

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote