Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 07:08 PM   #61
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
When starts TV coverage? Is there a chance to see her match?
Thursday
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #62
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

can't rather put in words how I detest gaping at that darn livescoreboard

But today it's pretty relaxing
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:06 PM   #63
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
can't rather put in words how I detest gaping at that darn livescoreboard

But today it's pretty relaxing
Yeah I hate it too.
I will wait 30 minutes and look here at the livescore thread. If it looks good I'll try the scoreboard.
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:01 PM   #64

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

STADIUM Starting at: 10:00 am

Varvara LEPCHENKO (USA)vs Polona HERCOG (SLO)

followed by
Not Before 12:00 PM
Marion BARTOLI (FRA) vs Nadia PETROVA (RUS)

followed by

Sabine LISICKI (GER)vs Andrea HLAVACKOVA (CZE)

3rd Match. I guess it will be start after 8 in German time. I suppose that Bartoli vs Petrova will be a long match.
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #65
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Not Before 12:00 PM
Marion BARTOLI (FRA) vs Nadia PETROVA (RUS)
http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages...0404001324.pdf

Marion's playing Dushewina tomorrow. Hope she'll make it fast
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages...0404001324.pdf

Marion's playing Dushewina tomorrow. Hope she'll make it fast
Hm why I wrote Petrova
Maybe it was to late

OK then I guess that match from Marion won't be so long.
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #67
country flag maturedgirl

Marion,Marion,Marion....

Waiting makes me
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #68
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki def. Hlavackova 26 63 64

Slow start but a good end!
Well, that´s sth new for a change, Sabine often lost lately after a good start

Needed some time probably to get used to clay and Hlavackova as a LL had some matches here before, so wasn´t essy for sure!
Serve was working really great it seems, no more breaks against her in 2nd and 3rd set and many aces, good stats, not much to complain.
Hlavackova was injured as well, don´t know if that influenced her much but we´ll see it anyway against Shvedova how "good" Sabine is.

Shvedova beat Wickmayer here in 1st round and Hlavackova in quali as well and is in good shape again recently, Sabine definitely has to play a good match to beat her, that won´t be easy at all but I hope that this win gave her some confidence back, good luck!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #69
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Mann Mann Mann, des Mädel kann einen echt fertig machen.
The positive thing is, her stats were getting better and better from set to set.
And apparently her serve really did some damage again. If you ignore the first set

Hopefully there will be some streaming available on friday. Livescore is the worst!

BTW doesn`t look good for their dubs match right now.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #70
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

I like this strategy, getting her poor play out of the way early in the match and then coming back full force

Inconsistency remains, but happy to wake up to news of a win I'd get up early to watch if there's a stream next match.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #71
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Love the fight after the slow start. Attitude seems to be in the right place and hopefully a consistent game will follow shortly.

Shvedova will be tough... she's playing well lately but Sabine will win if she plays her game. Would love to see a Sabine-Serena quarter on Friday.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #72
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Another nervewrecking livescore match was that, first set doesnt count, i bet she wasnt even on court when the first set was played looking at the stats.
Second was much better and third set was what i wanna see from now on, 60 percent 1st serve in, 80 percent win on first serve and some aces too.

Next match is a big opportunity now, QF is very reachable, if she can keep playing like she did the last 1.5 sets.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #73
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Lisicki@sabinelisicki
Came back from a set down to win my singles in 3 sets. Didn't start
off well at all but kept fighting!!
And guess what... All of you out there cheering for me helped me to
get thru this match. Thx so much 4 your support Charleston! <3 u

Unfortunately Vera & I lost our dubs to the no1. Tough one but it was
our only first match together...

So I'm playing 3rd on after 1 pm vs Shvedova tomorrow. Let's go
fight! :-D
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #74
country flag maturedgirl

"Love the fight after the slow start. Attitude seems to be in the right place and hopefully a consistent game will follow shortly."

That's one reason for loving her, fighting spirit!
Suppose, tension has gone after her singles, but who care's dubs
♥ the serving balance 9:6 and excluding the first set it's even 9:0!Boom!
That's the way it works - keep it up
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #75
country flag maturedgirl

Can't see a stream of Sabs match, bad hoax