Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 08:44 PM   #46
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

hoped indeed she would pair up with jule, damned sickness
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 08:49 PM   #47
country flag MissWeHo

MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
yes and on top of it, she didn't just go there, she also met him, so someone obviously arranged the whole thing, but who cares, she is in Charleston by now.
Exactly! I hope she'll have a good Charleston. In doubles it's going to be tough especially since in Miami Huber and Raymond got defeated first round (let's bet they will make sure it won't happen twice in a row) and in singles... One match at a time, of course. I'm looking forward to seeing how her week in Bradenton is going to pay off. I hope she'll reach the quarters.
MissWeHo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:48 PM   #48
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

with the withdrawal of Aga possible QF opponent now Serena. If she can manage this nothing might prevent her from winning the title
frizzle fry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:08 AM   #49
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Not on court, no. Don't know if that's permanent or just until the Olympics.
Actually I am not surprised, but i was hoping for some stosicki doubles, maybe they will play in Stuttgart, but I doubt that too,.
the only thing that surprises me is that she teams up with vera, instead of skipping dubs like sam does.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:05 AM   #50
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Code:
the only thing that surprises me is that she teams up with vera
perhaps both lost her dubs partner but need some more game practice cauz' of trouble with their singels shape atm

but even nofact to care about if you look to the first fixture
had really been better to have jule there to prepare a FedC double and she knows to beat the HuRay-team
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:53 AM   #51
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Personally I don't like the choice to play with Zvonareva. I don't see the point of trying so many different doubles partners anyway. Find consistency in singles and then worry about doubles.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:22 AM   #52
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Personally I don't like the choice to play with Zvonareva. I don't see the point of trying so many different doubles partners anyway. Find consistency in singles and then worry about doubles.
I think she's not really "trying" different partners but playing dubs for her atm means isn't focused having fun or gaining points for the dubs ranking but practising different hits and serve (everything that went while last FC weekend) in a more competitive situation than "just" practise

btw. thats what sam did last spring (before winning the USO ) and vera had some nice wins last time in dubs with kuzzy I remember

so playing dubs in the moment isn't more than competitive practise ...hope it's paying off
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:53 AM   #53
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Well Sabine has combined good singles results with good doubles results in the past (Stuttgart & Wimbledon) but that was only with Sam, a recognised doubles player.

Singles is what matters, Sabs isn't likely to become a doubles star nor should she be aiming to. Getting back to that form of the middle of last year, rather than experimenting with new partners and serving/shotmaking is what I'd like to see.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 11:56 AM   #54
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Doubles can do wonders for the singles game you know. Helps develop better volleying skills, netplay, confidence and all this with minimal pressure. I think Kirilenko is a good example. Her singles game has really improved over the last year and I think she owes it to doubles. Her volleys are amaze.

I approve of Bepa as a doubles partner too. I love it when my faves team up for whatever.

Last edited by everythingtaboo : Apr 2nd, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #55

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
(1)Huber/Raymond v Lisicki/Zvonareva

Singles Draw has changed as Radwanska withdrew!
Possible QF against Serena!
But as I said, I would be happy if Sabine could reach QF anyway
Gonna rage. I really can't stand Huber.
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Maybe I'm wrong but, at the moment Sabine doesn't seem to be dedicated to her tennis. She is having bad results and she has to train x2 times more and think about it but she went to a basketball match.
Watching and meeting with Dirk is nice but to keep her mind in her tennis and focus she has to give up doing some out of court activities.
She's allowed to have a life outside of tennis.
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM   #57
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Doubles can do wonders for the singles game you know. Helps develop better volleying skills, netplay, confidence and all this with minimal pressure. I think Kirilenko is a good example. Her singles game has really improved over the last year and I think she owes it to doubles. Her volleys are amaze.

I approve of Bepa as a doubles partner too. I love it when my faves team up for whatever.
Code:
She's allowed to have a life outside of tennis.
100% d'accord
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:43 PM   #58
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

2nd round against Hlavackova!
A must win IMO, even on bad day, good luck!
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 07:21 AM   #59
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
2nd round against Hlavackova!
A must win IMO, even on bad day, good luck!
Yup! She has some time left to prepare cause scheduled not until tomorrow
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 06:51 PM   #60
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Yup! She has some time left to prepare cause scheduled not until tomorrow
When starts TV coverage? Is there a chance to see her match?
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote