Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 10:50 PM   #31
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all
Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

Once again, she can only beat herself in the first rounds. I so hope she won`t!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 10:52 PM   #32
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

She should be able to win against Falconi. Should also have a good feeling about it, as she had won the last meeting comfortably (U.S. Open). Wicky or King in 3rd. Makeable.
Petrova or Bartoli in Quarters. I say Bartoli. Hopefully, Petrova makes it a good match. Then Marion will be tired in the next. That's her pattern.
Well, I'd say possily Stosur in Semi. Or Venus? But with William's health issues you never know. She probably has a super day when she has to play Sam.

All in all I'm satisfied. Sabine can beat all of them as she had proved in the past. Now let's see if she stops beating herself.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:13 PM   #33
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Maybe I'm wrong but, at the moment Sabine doesn't seem to be dedicated to her tennis. She is having bad results and she has to train x2 times more and think about it but she went to a basketball match.
Watching and meeting with Dirk is nice but to keep her mind in her tennis and focus she has to give up doing some out of court activities.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:18 PM   #34
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Maybe I'm wrong but, at the moment Sabine doesn't seem to be dedicated to her tennis. She is having bad results and she has to train x2 times more and think about it but she went to a basketball match.
Watching and meeting with Dirk is nice but instead of these out of court activities, she has to think her tennis more than anything else...
Well if I had the chance to meet Dirk, I would forget almost anything else! Choosing between a half day of training and a meet and greet with a legend like him, I wouldn`t even think about it for even a half a second!
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:44 PM   #35
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Sabines life isn't and shouldn't be all about tennis, its still basicly just her job, also i don't even think this wasn't her idea in the first place, maybe sponsors or media send her there, wouldn't surprise me, since the german media jumped on that picture she tweeted wearing the mav shirt like it was the biggest thing ever.

And she did train hard regarding her tweets, only downside is that she didn't prepare earlier on charleston clay, but since she gets a bye, there is a day more to train on site.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 12:24 AM   #36
country flag hankmoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Sabines life isn't and shouldn't be all about tennis, its still basicly just her job, also i don't even think this wasn't her idea in the first place, maybe sponsors or media send her there, wouldn't surprise me, since the german media jumped on that picture she tweeted wearing the mav shirt like it was the biggest thing ever.

And she did train hard regarding her tweets, only downside is that she didn't prepare earlier on charleston clay, but since she gets a bye, there is a day more to train on site.
Oh come on, that`s just ridiculous! Like Nike would tell her to go to a Mavs game? You can not be serious!
She was exchanging tweets with Dirk way before she signed with Nike. And who wouldn`t go to a Mavs game to see Dirk??? You`re reading way to much into this! Seriously!!
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 08:12 AM   #37
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Oh guys, she worked so hard and desperate last weeks always with these silly yellow ones, time to break the 24/7 - tennis insanity, even professionals need a break out once. Sure, she enjoyed supporting the winning Mavericks and taking some energy with her from meeting with one of the most famous and popular german sportsmen, enviable

http://www.sportler-des-jahres.de/2-...hres-seit-1947
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM   #38
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankmoody View Post
Oh come on, that`s just ridiculous! Like Nike would tell her to go to a Mavs game? You can not be serious!
She was exchanging tweets with Dirk way before she signed with Nike. And who wouldn`t go to a Mavs game to see Dirk??? You`re reading way to much into this! Seriously!!
i didn't say it was like that, but that wasn't even my point, if she want's to go to a BB game, she can do that of course, it shouldn't be all about tennis, thats what i'm saying
relax please

Quote:
Oh guys, she worked so hard and desperate last weeks always with these silly yellow ones, time to break the 24/7 - tennis insanity, even professionals need a break out once. Sure, she enjoyed supporting the winning Mavericks and taking some energy with her from meeting with one of the most famous and popular german sportsmen, enviable
my point exactly
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 02:04 PM   #39
country flag MissWeHo

MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankmoody View Post
Athletes have sponsorship obligations. Two German athletes sponsored by Nike at the same event... Hmm. I don't know if it has anything to do but it's not impossible either. Bradenton-Orlando just for a couple of hours it's strange, especially before a tournament.
MissWeHo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:33 PM   #40
country flag Ziva

yes and on top of it, she didn't just go there, she also met him, so someone obviously arranged the whole thing, but who cares, she is in Charleston by now.
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:11 PM   #41
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Hearing that Sabs may be playing doubles with Vera in Charleston.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:18 PM   #42
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Huber/Raymond v Lisicki/Zvonareva

Singles Draw has changed as Radwanska withdrew!
Possible QF against Serena!
But as I said, I would be happy if Sabine could reach QF anyway
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:32 PM   #43
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Watching and meeting with Dirk is nice but to keep her mind in her tennis and focus she has to give up doing some out of court activities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Hearing that Sabs may be playing doubles with Vera in Charleston.
No more teaming with Stosur?
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:56 PM   #44
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
(1)Huber/Raymond v Lisicki/Zvonareva

Singles Draw has changed as Radwanska withdrew!
Possible QF against Serena!

Code:
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 08:02 PM   #45
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Not on court, no. Don't know if that's permanent or just until the Olympics.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote