Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #16
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

382-377...GO SABS!!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #17
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Actually she needs to play tough opponents and learn how to beat them consistently instead of getting easy draws.
Nah. She's had so many bad losses lately she needs a few easy matches under her belt for some extra confidence. Then she can take on the bigger guns.
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #18
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I informed my friends about this pool. We will see a bit difference in next hours.

Last edited by Geekking : Mar 29th, 2012 at 08:54 AM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #19
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Nah. She's had so many bad losses lately she needs a few easy matches under her belt for some extra confidence. Then she can take on the bigger guns.
I agree with you. If she is in form again then she can get the big player. Now it would be just a free ticket for Sharapova & Co
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #20
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
I agree with you. If she is in form again then she can get the big player. Now it would be just a free ticket for Sharapova & Co
Do you really build any confidence beating field fillers and losing to the first tough opponent you face?

I'm not sure that confidence is her biggest problem right now. If she gets her serve on track the wins will start coming. Seems like the new coach (Brooks) is working through those things now. You don't become a better player beating bad players. You become better beating players like Peng Shuai or going toe to toe with Li Na like she did in Miami.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #21

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Do you really build any confidence beating field fillers and losing to the first tough opponent you face?

I'm not sure that confidence is her biggest problem right now. If she gets her serve on track the wins will start coming. Seems like the new coach (Brooks) is working through those things now. You don't become a better player beating bad players. You become better beating players like Peng Shuai or going toe to toe with Li Na like she did in Miami.
If she gets her serve on track...please let it happen.

No, not only "bad" players, but a nice start like in Miami. She needs matches. Yeah of course if she has her confidence back than she should play against the big players to improve her game. But it is too soon.
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #22
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

agreed, without her serve back she is attackable and won't have the slightest chance vs. most top 20 players at the moment, even with an easy draw she can get beaten by
"a weaker opponent", we've seen that, she hasn't really improved yet, serve gets worse not better imo, so i hope for some "easy matches", like in miami to get some wins, her Win/Lose ratio this year isn't very good to date, that must change.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:46 AM   #23

I'm excited to watch this Top 8 Seed...

RADWANSKA (599)
STOSUR (216)
BARTOLI (97)
ZVONAREVA (79)
S. WILLIAMS (747)
LISICKI (836)
JANKOVIC (154)
GOERGES (153)

She won

That should give her a bit more confidence for her game. If not

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:19 PM   #24

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

After the bye, Sabine will play Falconi or a Qualifier. She would smoke Falconi and should beat any of these qualifiers.
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:23 PM   #25
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

Bine's section in Charleston:

(6)Lisicki - Bye
Falconi - Q
Q - Panova
King - (12)Wickmayer

(13)Petrova - Q
Tatishvili - Rus
Dubois - Vesnina
Bye - (3)Bartoli
frizzle fry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:24 PM   #26

Quote:
After the bye, Sabine will play Falconi or a Qualifier. She would smoke Falconi and should beat any of these qualifiers.
In same quarter as Wickmayer and Vania King. Her potential quarter-final opponent would be Bartoli or Petrova. Potential semi-final opponent would be Stosur or Venus most likely.
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:28 PM   #27
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle fry View Post
Bine's section in Charleston:

(6)Lisicki - Bye
Falconi - Q
Q - Panova
King - (12)Wickmayer

(13)Petrova - Q
Tatishvili - Rus
Dubois - Vesnina
Bye - (3)Bartoli
Arg Wickmayer, don't like that, she is playing good so far
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:39 PM   #28
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Draw is ok, time to form a winning streak yet again, keep it up
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 10:11 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Draw is ok, time to form a winning streak yet again, keep it up

If not in Charleston, where else?
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 10:42 PM   #30
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

First round seems more than winnable, but u never know with Sabine!
Wickmayer could be more than dangerous, Sabine definitely has to improve her game if she wants to beat her, but we´ll see, good luck!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote