Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #1
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

I have a superstition, when I open the tournament topic Sabine plays better and reaches to more round (Wimbledon 2011). That's why I hastened to open this topic

Qualifying Draw (to be posted at approx. 6:00pm EST on Friday, March 30, 2012)
Singles Draw (to be posted at approx. 6:00pm EST on Saturday, March 31, 2012)
Doubles Draw (to be posted at approx. 6:00pm EST on Sunday, April 1, 2012)

PS: There is a pool on the tournaments website don't forget to vote for Sabine http://www.familycirclecup.com/index.html

Lisicki-Hlavackova: 2-6 6-3 6-4

Lisicki-Shvedova: 7-5 6:4

Last edited by Geekking : Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:45 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #2
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
PS: There is a pool on their website dont forget to vote for Sabine http://www.familycirclecup.com/index.html
done, thx for posting
She is third with 74 votes just in front of Sam but wide behind Serena and Aga

btw: the photo she last posted, she looks very happy and smart but kind of "dutchy" with the orange shoes and dutch-flag shirt
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #3
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all

[quote]
Quote:
I have a superstition, when I open the tournament topic Sabine plays better and reaches to more round. That's why I hastened to open this topic
Good move on your part Geekking! I'm looking forward to the Charleston tourney, I have a good feeling about this one.
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #4
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

[quote=lovethetennis;21173757]
Quote:

Good move on your part Geekking! I'm looking forward to the Charleston tourney, I have a good feeling about this one.
Thank you Tim! I'm also looking forward to Charleston, my expectations are high from her
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #5
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Yeah, voted for her too, still only third place.

Quote:
Thank you Tim! I'm also looking forward to Charleston, my expectations are high from her
I thought your name was Paul, lovethetennis? Huh?

Still good luck in Charleston, Bine!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #6
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all

Quote:
I thought your name was Paul, lovethetennis? Huh?
He's calling me by my middle name Timothy. Geekking knows me best from Facebook, I use my middle name over there.
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #7
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

GL Sabine! Hoping for a kind draw.
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #8
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
I have a superstition, when I open the tournament topic Sabine plays better and reaches to more round (Wimbledon 2011). That's why I hastened to open this topic
Good decision!
Let's hope it helps

Quote:
PS: There is a pool on the tournaments website don't forget to vote for Sabine http://www.familycirclecup.com/index.html
Done

1. Serena 261 votes
2. Sabine 206 votes
3. Agnieszka 164 votes

If you look who has won Charleston over the last 40 years then it makes me a little bit proud that Sabines name stands written there.
40 years of champions
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #9
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Qualifying Draw (to be posted at approx. 6:00pm EST on Friday, March 30, 2012)
Singles Draw (to be posted at approx. 6:00pm EST on Saturday, March 31, 2012)
Doubles Draw (to be posted at approx. 6:00pm EST on Sunday, April 1, 2012)

how many times can I vote? I would like to vote for Jule as well
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #10
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
GL Sabine! Hoping for a kind draw.
Actually she needs to play tough opponents and learn how to beat them consistently instead of getting easy draws.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #11
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Actually she needs to play tough opponents and learn how to beat them consistently instead of getting easy draws.
oh noo, first please two weak rounds just to adjust and than Bartoli or Venus but please no serena
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #12
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sabine 325 votes
Serena 314 votes

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #13
country flag maturedgirl

345:325 iM
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #14
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
345:325 iM
Stop spending all your time on this site (familycirclecup.com)

Last edited by silesia : Mar 28th, 2012 at 10:56 PM.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #15
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
Stop spending all your time on this site (familycirclecup.com)
Not alll the time, had to sleep while the americans were heardworking

serena closed up to 377:381

would like to see her (Sab) beating her next like that