Serena and Venus Williams - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Serena and Venus Williams

How fantastic is it to have these two back!?!?! Back to shake the women's game up do we think?
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #2
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena and Venus Williams

Yes, Yes & Yes!
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #3
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

well, i don't need them to be honestly
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #4
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see them back, especially since they both seem to be healthy enough to play at more than 50%.

Shake up the game? I don't see how - not For S. Williams anyway. She's been the best active player for a while so it would be more like her cementing that position. V.Williams has been off her peak for a few years so she does have a chance to shake things up by regaining some of that form and being consistently top 3 or so. I just doubt that she really wants to do that.
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #5
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Admin gets really touchy when anything baring the name Venus or Serena is posted in GM, don't they?

JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #6
country flag ARhyneMoment

ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all

Happy to see them back and healthy.
ARhyneMoment is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #7
country flag while

while is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Yes, Yes & Yes!
yes.
while is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote