Iranian cleric gets beat down for telling woman to cover up: report - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #1
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Iranian cleric gets beat down for telling woman to cover up: report

‘I was just feeling the kicks of a woman who was beating me up,’ says cleric, who spent three days in hospital after criticizing woman about her head scarf.

Perhaps next time he’ll think twice before opening his mouth.

A mouthy Iranian cleric spent three days in the hospital after he was savagely beaten by a woman he criticized for having her head partly uncovered, state news reported.

Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti, a mid-level cleric in the northern province of Semnan, was on his way to a mosque in the town of Shahmirza when he spotted the woman's veil looking loose and warned her to cover up, Mehr news agency reported.

"You cover your eyes," she shot back according to the news agency.

State laws in Iran require women to wear a hijab - a scarf that covers their hair and neck - and loose fitting clothes that covers up their bodies.

When Beheshti repeated the warning, the woman got aggressive, the cleric said.

"Not only didn't she cover herself up, but she also insulted me. I asked her not to insult me anymore, but she started shouting and threatening me," Beheshti said.

"She pushed me and I fell to the ground on my back," he continued.

"From that point on, I don't know what happened. I was just feeling the kicks of the woman who was beating me up and insulting me."

Behshti said he spent three days in the hospital after the beat-down.

He didn't file an official complaint, despite going through "the worst days of his life," according to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, which blogged about the Mehr report.

Authorities in Iran classified the case as a "public beating" and were reviewing the case, according to the report.

Other Iranian clerics have taken lumps for warning women to cover their stuff, including one working for Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, according to Mehr.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz27352FDba

I don't condone any kind of violence, but this is definitely poetic justice Now if the Saudi women would revolt against their captors
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #2
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iranian cleric gets beat down for telling woman to cover up: report

Getting beat down from a woman, and then speak about it in public

What a pansy.
saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #3
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

F*ck yeah

R.I.P. Bally

Last edited by Sammo : Sep 20th, 2012 at 10:37 PM.
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:08 AM   #4
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! He deserved it.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:53 PM   #5
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Iranian women aren't the docile and controlled puppets the Western media likes to portray them as.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:54 PM   #6
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanky~skanketta View Post
LOL! He deserved it.
Of course he didn't. To be assaulted for commenting on how someone is dressed? Her berating him was more than enough.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:01 PM   #7
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanky~skanketta View Post
LOL! He deserved it.
No he didn't.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:03 PM   #8
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Apparently Iranian women aren't the docile and controlled puppets the Western media likes to portray them as.
I don't really hear that of Iranian women so much as Saudi Ariabian women.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:44 PM   #9
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course he didn't. To be assaulted for commenting on how someone is dressed? Her berating him was more than enough.
HER beating HIM ??? In what world Im living in ?

Are all islamic clerics such pussies ?
saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:55 PM   #10
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you'd ever met Iranian women you'd know they can be as feisty as anyone
Olórin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:50 PM   #11
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

There was a time when Iran was a secular country. Those were the days.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:55 PM   #12
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she really works as a dominatrix for Iranian men with fetishes. If she does that job wearing a full hejab, who would know?
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:04 PM   #13
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
There was a time when Iran was a secular country. Those were the days.
That was for a relatively short period. The architects of that secularism both blamed the British for the fall of secularism and the rise of Islamism in the Mid-East.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:53 PM   #14
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

He's a pussy, he should have said a group of thugs mugged him to retain his dignity, he may as well now castrate himself!
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:57 PM   #15
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Quote:
what? It is widely known that Iranian women are defiant... Barbara Walters once featured some women on 20/20 and we were shown how freely they along with their daily lives... Iranian women have an obsession with plastic surgery especially rhinoplasty
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote