Kiri in the Everglades - Miami - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #31
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiri in the Everglades - Miami

Maria holds for 4-2 at love on ace #2. Break Maria.

Maria had a break point for 4-1 2nd set.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:11 PM   #32
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Kleybanova holds for 3-4 2nd set on her 4th game point after saving a break point. Hold Maria.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:20 PM   #33
country flag Protoss

Whew. Maria holds for 5-3 2nd set on a 2nd serveafter saving 2 break points, one on a 2nd serve. Break for the match Maria.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:25 PM   #34
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

and she wins it!!!!!!!!!! 7-6 and 6-3 for kiri!! great job maria :-)
peterlein is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:25 PM   #35
country flag Protoss

Yay!!!! Maria breaks for 6-3 2nd set at 40-30 from 15-30 to 30-30 (2nd serve) (df #4 there). Good job Maria. The match was 2 hours 24 minutes long...dang.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:55 PM   #36
country flag Protoss

Maria is now 11-1 in tiebreaks from the start of the 2011 US Open on.

From the start of 2010 up til New Haven in 2011, Maria was 7-9 in tiebreaks.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:59 PM   #37
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Oh Maria won in 2 ! 2h23, just a warm up for her

Great job !
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #38
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Her next opponent is Ksenia Pervak ! Ksenia beat Schiavone in 3 sets

I really like Pervak but I hope Maria will win. Maria has to stay focused and it shoukd be OK.
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #39
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Hantuchova is 100 points ahead of Maria at No. 20 in the rankings... She plays Ivanovic next so hopefully Ana does us a favour and puts her out meaning Kiri just needs a few more wins to get back in the Top 20

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #40
country flag Protoss

Maria/Petrova won 7-6 (2) 6-4 against Hseish/Peng. Good job Maria/Petrova.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #41
country flag Protoss

Maria plays the 3rd match on court 2 tomorrow. Play begins at 11 am.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #42
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Maria defended her points again so it would be nice to get through to round 4 when it is possible... I think Pervak won´t be anything easy to play because she´s such a player you never know what to expect from but Maria with her from and her rankings should beat her unless in 2 then in 3 sets... good luck Maria!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #43
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Pervak has no weapons, so it could be a match like the LDL IW debacle

I am pleasantly surprised at MK's season so far given how badly it started
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #44
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Kiri leads *3-1 against pervak!! she already fired 3 aces, keep on going kiri :-)
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #45
country flag peterlein

and she takes the first set!! 6-2 for kiri, after 38 minutes!! win it in two girl :-)