Kiri in the Everglades - Miami - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #16
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Kiri in the Everglades - Miami

wohoooo!!! maria gets another break in a tight game to take a *4-2 lead!!
now hold kiri, come on!!
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:39 PM   #17
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

kleybanova breaks back again, on a DF from kiri :/
4-3* now.....break again maria!!!
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM   #18
country flag peterlein

alisa holds easily, 2 aces in this game, a love game....:/
*4-4 you must hold now kiri, please....
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:47 PM   #19
country flag peterlein

puuuh, maria holds this time, now it's 5-4*
best moment for a break I guess gooo little masha
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:13 PM   #20
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Kleybanova holds for 6-6 1st set in a long game. Please win the 1st set tiebreak Maria.

Maria has been 2 points from the set a few times, sometimes there's been a 2nd serve from Kleybanova on that point but Maria hasn't taken advantage of it.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:16 PM   #21
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria hits an ace to 3-1 in the 1st set tiebreak. Hold Maria.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:17 PM   #22
country flag Protoss

Maria holds for 4-1 in the 1st set tiebreak on a 2nd serve. Break Maria.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:17 PM   #23
country flag Protoss

Maria breaks for 5-1 in the 1st set tiebreak on a 2nd serve. Break Maria.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:20 PM   #24
country flag Protoss

Maria wins the 1st set tiebreak 7-1 from 2-0 to 2-1 to 3-1 (ace #1) to 4-1 (2nd serve) to 5-1 (2nd serve) to 6-1 (2nd serve). Stay focused Maria. The match is 1 hour 19 minutes long...dang.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:28 PM   #25
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Another long match. Well, Maria has probably more stamina (she's so fit, beautiful athlete ) so she should win...
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:29 PM   #26
country flag peterlein

yesss, well done kiri!!! she does always so great in the tiebreaks!! :-)
if she can win it in two...hm, no I guess in three, she likes to playing long matches as we know
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:41 PM   #27
country flag peterlein

in the 2nd set, kiri is up to *2-1 with a break now!!
already 3 breaks in this set, let's hope kiri can hold this time..
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:49 PM   #28
country flag peterlein

and kiri holds her service, yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!! 3-1*
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:50 PM   #29
country flag Protoss

Maria holds for 3-1 2nd set at 40-30 from 40-15 on a 2nd serve. Break Maria.
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:01 PM   #30
country flag peterlein

yeahh, kiri holds with an ace, it's her 2nd in this match
4-2*, now it's time to break her