Kiri in the Everglades - Miami - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #1
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Kiri in the Everglades - Miami

After her successful trip in California, where she reached QF and nearly defeated the other Maria, our lil' Maria is now under the sun of Florida

Hopefully she will have a nice draw, avoiding hungry alligators there

See you soon !
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #2
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Kiri in the Everglades - Miami

So Kiri is playing the winner of Larsson-Kleybanova, and eventually Schiavone and then Bartoli.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #3
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

If Kiri keeps playing well I think its a good draw. No Serena or Azarenka or Pova. Good luck Kiri.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #4
country flag Remix13

I'm a bit afraid of Kleybanova, no idea how she could play after such a long break
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #5
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri gonna beat Klebs and everyone will be outraged that Kiri dared to beat cancer survivor!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #6
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

After Kleybanova's unfortunate health problems, That would of taken a lot away from her preparation and training. (of course everyone's health is a main priority, and I am so happy for Kleybs that everything went well with her treatment). Schiavone and Bartoli have not been playing very well, so if Maria is on her game she can beat both of them. (probably in 3 sets though, because like i said she must love playing long matches).
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 07:34 AM   #7
country flag Remix13

So Kleybanova won, nice for her

But I've a bad feeling for Kiri, players who make come-backs always scare me... I don't want Kiri to be her next victim.

Alisa won their only meeting 6-2 6-2 in Sydney 2009. OK it was the worse year in Kiri's career. But I'm so afraid at the moment
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 09:22 PM   #8
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

^^That was actually when it was Kiri the one who was sick.
I have a bad feeling about this match... Hopefully Kiri proves me wrong.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:05 PM   #9
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. Interesting draw for Maria.

Good luck Maria.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 04:12 AM   #10
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria plays the 2nd match on court 2 tomorrow. Play begins at 11 am.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:31 AM   #11
country flag Remix13

OK, I will be on the road to visit my parents, so I will miss the live... euh... livescore

I'm so nervous about this match though, Kleybanova is such a trap, like a big Florida alligator who hasn't eaten for months. Maria has to be 100% focused and not think about ice-cream, ice-hockey or ice-anything
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:57 PM   #12
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
OK, I will be on the road to visit my parents, so I will miss the live... euh... livescore

I'm so nervous about this match though, Kleybanova is such a trap, like a big Florida alligator who hasn't eaten for months. Maria has to be 100% focused and not think about ice-cream, ice-hockey or ice-anything
yeah, Masha should forget all the stuff around ice

now seriously it won´t be an easy match at all Alisa´s situation is like you would give her a Grand Slam trophy for her great fight against cancer and due to this Maria has to stay fully focused and not to think about what happened to Alisa in the last year... good luck Maria!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:08 PM   #13
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

match has started!!!
kiri takes an early break to lead *2-0 :-)
davai kiri!!
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:11 PM   #14
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

alisa breaks back, it's a love game for her

2-1*
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:18 PM   #15
country flag peterlein

alisa holds, it's *2-2 now...