Miami. 2012 - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:53 AM   #1111
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami. 2012

Radwanska played like her usual self cmon now Even if Radwanska played great Maria should beat her with no major problem

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:07 AM   #1112
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
Radwanska played like her usual self cmon now Even if Radwanska played great Maria should beat her with no major problem
This...It always astounds me when certain posters on GM come up with some kind of mythical explanations of aga's game and her tactics in the final...like bitch please, radwanska has always been that sort of player who gets all the balls back and hits a bit flatter than woz.

all those posts like 'aga absorbing pace, redirecting the balls, moving around'...it's not like she has never done any of that in any of her previous meeting with maria. the difference is maria just couldn't break her and leaked more errors than she should. i am not here to buy that 'she is a new improved radwanska' crap either.

her serves have always been puffballs crap. it's just that maria ROS is crappier than ever to save her ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:33 AM   #1113
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
This...It always astounds me when certain posters on GM come up with some kind of mythical explanations of aga's game and her tactics in the final...like bitch please, radwanska has always been that sort of player who gets all the balls back and hits a bit flatter than woz.

all those posts like 'aga absorbing pace, redirecting the balls, moving around'...it's not like she has never done any of that in any of her previous meeting with maria. the difference is maria just couldn't break her and leaked more errors than she should. i am not here to buy that 'she is a new improved radwanska' crap either.

her serves have always been puffballs crap. it's just that maria ROS is crappier than ever to save her ass
I agree with everything you've said. Even if Agatha was playing GOAT tennis Masha would still be able to beat her had her ROS not been so damn useless that day. Moreover, how GOAT can Agatha's game be? Her serves are always gonna be puffballs and she's never going to blast winners all over the court. (And I still think her variety is overrated.) It's not like when Masha plays Vika or Petra in which both are able to out-play her on a good day.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov

Last edited by Cherry. : Apr 3rd, 2012 at 02:39 AM.
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 03:17 AM   #1114
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
I agree with everything you've said. Even if Agatha was playing GOAT tennis Masha would still be able to beat her had her ROS not been so damn useless that day. Moreover, how GOAT can Agatha's game be? Her serves are always gonna be puffballs and she's never going to blast winners all over the court. (And I still think her variety is overrated.) It's not like when Masha plays Vika or Petra in which both are able to out-play her on a good day.
Yes, and the example of the fact (which someone on GM would dare to deny) that Aga can be outplayed by a Masha-like play is that 6-0 6-2 that Vika delivered to her in Indian Wells.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 06:55 AM   #1115
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn this Ratwanska.
This is what she said to the reporters:
Quote:
I dropshotted Maria, she almost fell into the net. I said, 'Guess I never went back to Poland.'

Can't wait for Maria to slay this bitch again Hopefully she will be as red hot for revenge as she was at Doha 08(their first meeting after Maria's loss to Ratwanska at USO 07).Maria was like "That's the way" "Come on" after almost every point she won. Do that again Martha. This bitch should be sent back to Poland soon.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 07:59 AM   #1116
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Did the smelly hoe really say that? Ok then *making highlights of a match she lost and gets sent back to poland* 2008 Wimbledon QF vs Serena. Hope she NEVER makes a slam SF!!!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:09 AM   #1117
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:12 AM   #1118
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Pretty sure that was a joke.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:28 AM   #1119
country flag Shivank17

Pretty sure that was a mockery.

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:41 AM   #1120
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Since she's been a real bitch lately I doubt that was a joke. She couldn't wait to say something about it.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:49 AM   #1121
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Classless. It'll come back to bite her in the ass.

Victoria may have a pissy attitude on court but at least she keeps it cool and doesn't hide behind press conferences to say shit about her opponents.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:52 AM   #1122
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot stand that little gremlin.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:53 AM   #1123
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I'm still paralysed with shock/shame.

I mean, Radwanska. RADWANSKA.
Glad you're back
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM   #1124
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Well the 2012 Miami Tournament is booked, it's over, it's history.

Pova will never get satisfactory revenge for that match because I doubt that ARad will ever get to a significant final again for Pova to properly address the issue. We're just going to have to live with the situation that ARad can claim a bigger victory over Pova than Pova can ever claim over her.

However, we all know that if Pova's ROS had been working reasonable well, ARad wouldn't have had the opportunity to keep so many "balls in play". But Pova's ROS was not working at all well and she paid for her lack of aggression. I don't know why that situation obtained in such an important match, but it did.

Think of how bad you would feel if ARad had completely outplayed Pova at her best? That would have been a crushing blow. Better yet, don't think about it at all. Everybody knows what Pova has to do, let's just cheer her on and hope she get the situation under control on clay.

On to Stuttgart and finding Glory on dirt.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:07 PM   #1125
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

I'm not going to worry about Maria, she already has a great career even if she doesn't win another match from now on.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote