Miami. 2012 - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:35 AM   #1036
country flag Jamrock,20

Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miami. 2012

Don't worry guys, Maria will come back stronger after her break. You know she wants the French Open so bad!
Jamrock,20 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:35 AM   #1037
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

And guys don't get your expectation too high for RG. I'm looking forward to it as well and I know she's capable of doing well, but the higher the expectation the bigger the disappointment.
Anyways bar the abysmal final showings she's been really consistent so far this year. I expect her to carry this consistency to the clay season. But hopefully she can add some flair to her game when it matters the most.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov

Last edited by Cherry. : Apr 1st, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:41 AM   #1038
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I can't understand what exactly MM means, but I think any clay title before RG would be a huge boost.
That stands for Mickey Mouse tournaments, meaning those mostly useless international tourneys like Memphis or Strasbourg which she won.
I don't really mean that I want her to play those MMs just for the sake of scraping a title (or maybe she should ) She won't play anyway. I just want her to have the belief again that she can win that last match in a tourney.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Last edited by Cherry. : Apr 1st, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:53 AM   #1039
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Mickey Mouse I could never get to that without help.
Well, maybe she'll win Stuttgart!
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 02:03 AM   #1040
Cherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
OMG Mickey Mouse I could never get to that without help.
Well, maybe she'll win Stuttgart!
Stuttgart has a GS like field And she might end up not playing. But yeah now she just needs to go a step further, which is the hardest, but I believe she'll be able to do that sooner or later.

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 02:30 AM   #1041
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
this was me when i woke up at 5am to check the score:

goodluck for the clay season, claypova!
she better win a tournament soon
Haha that was me too
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 02:48 AM   #1042
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

I thought MM was minnie mouse?

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:22 AM   #1043
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Ugh Maria, seriously
Boo, you whore.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:54 AM   #1044
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

I was as mad as Jamie when I woke up and saw her loss! Fuming even, because she took care of her service games quite well but just didn't manage to break Rad!

That said, Perseus thanks for that post which is definitely uplifting and put things into perspective. If we actually think back and look at Masha's progression, 2009 got a lethal return, 2010 worked on the serve, 2011 a more or less stable serve and consistency, she's working hard to improve every year. And now she's consistently putting herself in finals (Finalpova) just like how she used to be Semipova. I do believe now what she lacks is the killer instinct, and 2012 clay would be the place where she'll slowly acquire that back. Positive feeling now.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:59 AM   #1045
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

I was really mad at her yesterday.

I mean seriously such a GREAT chance to win Miami, and you lose to Aga Radwanska.

But then it reminded me of 2009-2010 (and 2008 when she wasn't playing) I mean she is playing so much better, after how many years have we seen Maria serving so well?
Plus those net skills. Its much better than 2010 where she hardly made it close to the finals in the first part of the year.(MMs excluded of course.)
She now has the play to win slams , but she just needs to overcome this mental loophole. But we must feel for her too, losing Wimbledon,AO,Miami x 2, Indian Wells finals must be so tough for her. Its not that she was hitting those pathetic ground strokes on purpose !

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:11 AM   #1046
Cherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
She now has the play to win slams , but she just needs to overcome this mental loophole. But we must feel for her too, losing Wimbledon,AO,Miami x 2, Indian Wells finals must be so tough for her. Its not that she was hitting those pathetic ground strokes on purpose !
Geez. Just seeing these names makes me wanna cry.
She'll win the next final she gets to though. Remember she lost 4 straight finals (10 Birmingham, Stanford, Cincinnati, 11 Miami) before winning in Rome last year. Though they pale in comparison in terms of prestige.

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:22 AM   #1047
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

imagine if Maria was a winner of 2 grand slams who just completed the IW-Miami double

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:24 AM   #1048
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

the thoughts of it makes me so sad.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17

Last edited by Shivank17 : Apr 1st, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:24 AM   #1049
Cherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
imagine if Maria was a winner of 2 grand slams who just completed the IW-Miami double

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:46 AM   #1050
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria needs some strange shot for those Pusher, maybe dropshot
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote