Miami. 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #16
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami. 2012

Best of luck Maria.

Another final would be good. A title wouldn't be too bad either but I'm not expecting too much. I'll be happy with QF or better.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #17
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

please be more optimistic guys

remember AO final 2007 when she was being humiliated by serena (only won 3 games) but you know what happened in the following year.

look at the bright side, so far 2012 is better than her 2007 post AO.. so who knows?

i'm sure she will grab her fourth slam sooner or later. it's just the matter of time.

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #18
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I don't think she needs a new coach. A lot players switch coaches all the time when their game sings perfect and it just doesn't work.
Do you really think Maria should hire a new coach just to beat one girl? He's done wonders with Maria. It's her own fault she can't bring it. She has all the tools.
Of course not, but I'm just saying it's nice to reach big finals again but it's always to lose very badly against the best players this is really annoying. Ok so far only Vika is the big problem but still I want her to put a fight against her you're not supposed to lose that badly even against the world N1.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #19
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

main draw is out. as far as i know:

1st Quarter Azarenka Bartoli

2nd Quarter Kvitova Radwanska

3rd Quarter Wozniacki Stosur S Williams

4th Quarter Sharapova Li

she has a good chance to take a revenge on Li. good.

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #20
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
If she doesn't withdraw (which I'm still not 100% sure about), I REALLY hope she draws Kim Even though I'd give Kim a slight edge on hardcourts (assuming she's inform), I just want to see them play atleast one more time before Kim retires, firstly for the sake of the WTA and also because for whatever reason Maria just always seems to be really up for it whenever she plays any of the old guard bar Serena. Probably her best tennis of 2009-10 was in those first two sets against Kim in Cincinnati (before the choke), and also the way she was so fearless against Justine at RG back in 2010. Compare that to the way she always seems so unsure of herself against Azarenka. I don't know why, maybe it's just because she always has memories brought back of playing great against the old guard back at her peak even when she plays them now
THIS SO MUCH. I still think the stretch from RG10 to Cincy 2010 was some of the best tennis Maria played post-surgery. Most impressed with how inspired she played against Henin (The dropshots, even the serve & volley!!), as well as against Serena-ServeGOATmode. Kinda makes me wonder what happened during that stretch in 2010.

But oh well, we're in 2012 now, no point looking back. If there's no injury scare, please Masha, your FOOTWORK! Move those feet and you can blast off those groundstrokes and returns just fine.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #21
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Not too bad of a draw so far.

I just wish Aga was in her quarter.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #22
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently she's likely to get Peer first up Potentially a little bit tricky if Maria comes in a little under-par.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #23
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Peer reminds of RomePova
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #24
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Her first opponent will be Peer or a Qualifier from what I've understood! We have a possible QF with Na. Maria needs to beat her! It'll give her a tremendous amount of confidence after losing to her three times in a row!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #25
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, looks like a fairly kind draw... hopefully she can get through to the semis atleast, where she'll play Serena, Clijsters, Wozniacki or Stosur.

I just hope Li doesn't get through to the QFs because I still feel she's an even worse match-up for Maria than Azarenka is. And it's not even like it's that likely that Li will be an obstacle to a Grand Slam title this year, so there would be absolutely nothing gained from either beating or losing to her (whereas with Azarenka, you could atleast argue that when Maria loses to her there's a chance she learns from it and will be able to use it if she plays Azarenka at a Slam). So basically, playing Li is just an unnecessary nuisance
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #26
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

she ain't gonna lose to PEER lets get THAT straight Vamos bitches, another day another tournament.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #27
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

2R Peer
3R Errani
4R Jankovic/Pavlyuchenkova/Barthel
QF Li/Lisicki/Kuznetsova
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #28
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
2R Peer
3R Errani
4R Jankovic/Pavlyuchenkova/Barthel
QF Li/Lisicki/Kuznetsova
If she gets her, Barthel might be tricky. I hope gets JJ though, I love bitchy matches.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #29
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Here's the full draw:

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...12/902/MDS.pdf
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #30
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

she's probably gonna play Barthel in the 4th round (I refuse to believe that Maria can lose to the likes of Peer and Errani) and then most probably Li/Kuznetsova. Not bad, the most important thing for Maria is improving her game and that damn FOOTWORK for once...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote