Miami. 2012 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 08:04 AM   #181
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami. 2012

Is there going to be a stream for her match against barthel

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:10 AM   #182
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Directioner View Post
Is there going to be a stream for her match against barthel
Both she and Barthel need to win one more match before they can play each other.
Masha plays Stephens next.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov

Last edited by Cherry. : Mar 23rd, 2012 at 12:18 PM.
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:17 PM   #183
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Maria's matches are very erratic. You never know what to expect from one to the next. She could struggle one match and then next round she would bagel her opponent. I get very nervous watching her play. Sometimes I stop watching when she's losing and then I get a pleasant surprise when she won. I will then watch her on youtube or my recorded programs. That way I don't use up so much nervous energy. We tend to make excuses for her. I know I do. It's the wind. She's not playing her best. Too many UEs. Her foot is troubling her. We can go on but at the end she manages to get to the final. I know Maria has it in her to beat ANYONE. If only she can keep it up and play consistently.

Next round, new opponent, hopefully better match than last one.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #184
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
How could it not be a problem with Maria ?
Anyway it was her very first match so I'll give her a pass but she better step it up and i want to see her against Barthel and Li.
Yeah I meant I hope there will be no wind.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM   #185
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Both she and Barthel need to win one more match before they can play each other.
Masha plays Stephens next.
Oh
Awkward, i assumed they were playing next as everyone is saying when she plays barthel. I dont wanna look @ the draw cos i wanna take this 1 match at a time and have no expectations

So no stream for Masha vs Stephens?

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #186
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

I also thought she was playing barthel next Good that it's Stephens first

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:04 PM   #187
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I don't think we have to worry that much about those DFs. Many players are struggling with the conditions. Kanepi made 11 DFs, Vera 10, both in 2 sets. Maria made 7 DFs in the first set, but just 4 in the other 2. I'm trying to stay positive for the next match!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:40 PM   #188
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Krajicek held her first service game against Azarenka, hope Maria is watching.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:05 PM   #189
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I think we might wait till the clay season to see her holding a throphy

and not because shes better in that, but because the others suck

dog days are over but not completely
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 08:53 PM   #190
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Maria's fourth on court tomorrow... I'm thinking sometime around 5PM. Should be a little interesting, as she's up against one of our up-and-coming young talents.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:06 PM   #191
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

And Eurosport coverage starts on sunday, how great!?
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #192
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

I know this isn't related to Maria, but Venus just killed Kvitova. bagel in the third set hope she gets far enough to challenge and hopefully take out Vulture and Vika for us too.
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #193
country flag Trih

Venus
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 03:09 AM   #194
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

So damn proud GM's a hot ass mess though

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #195
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Dont you find it odd that ana ivanovic's lower back, that had her in tears in seemingly excruciating pain and made her retire vs maria, is seemingly painfree in miami right now?
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote